Thread: gaggia syncrony digital grinder blocked

gaggia syncrony digital grinder blocked

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi, can any one help. my gaggia syncrony digital machine has given great service for a number of years, now it wont grind the beans, it claims the grinder is blocked but I have pulled it apart and cleaned it and still wont work, is it the grinder motor? is it time for a new machine? anyone out there with any ideas
    Bernie

A_M

Re: gaggia syncrony digital grinder blocked

Quote Originally Posted by 4344534F4844210 link=1268884260/0#0 date=1268884260
    Hi, can any one help. my gaggia syncrony digital machine has given great service for a number of years, now it wont grind the beans, it claims the grinder is blocked but I have pulled it apart and cleaned it and still wont work, is it the grinder motor? is it time for a new machine? anyone out there with any ideas
    Bernie
    1: Take it to ya local service agent

2: Get a non Auto See a sponsor in you area.

Thanks for your tip angermanagement, local service agent 3 hours drive away, I might buy a grinder, any suggestions, the local shops sell what I call choppers not grinders.

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 4047504C4B47220 link=1268884260/2#2 date=1270539380
    Thanks for your tip angermanagement, local service agent 3 hours drive away, I might buy a grinder, any suggestions, the local shops sell what I call choppers not grinders.
    Sorry ... but with out knowing ya location it is a bit hard to offer advice.

Sponsors have some good grinders and machines.

The issue here is that A grinder is one of teh most important pieces in teh tool kit. Thus any thing less than an EM0480 is good for next to nothing.

They can be had via any number of BIG store chains and thus could be closer than 3 hrs.. That is unless ya on one of those islands in teh bass straight.

From there is is a Rocky - K3 and UPWARDS.. A few others but those came to mind.

If it a super auto :( then you could get away with a KG100... BUt the Super will die and then your going to need a new machine and if ya have a good grinder... Ya half way home.

Trust that is a bit more helpful.

I am in Warrnambool

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 646374686F63060 link=1268884260/4#4 date=1270545971
    I am in Warrnambool
    Must be woop woop even google warns you that to proceed ya leaving society and the known world. ;D

Must be another CSér around that neck of teh woods.

Have a think about the future.. which way ya want to go.. Maybe a WTB: Post etc and some one may have a grinder to suit.

You could get a hand one of that evil place and hook a pistol drill up to it... Get out of jail at least.

AM