Thread: Nemox machines not available in Australia

Nemox machines not available in Australia

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    After all my agonising over which machine to buy and having finally decided on the Nemox, I have now discovered that they are not available in Australia and it looks like they wont be for 6 months or more!

Thanks everyone who helped me with the decision, I guess I will have to go with the LeLit instead. All that umming and ahhing for nothing ;D

Just thought I would post this in case there is anyone else considering this machine.

Cheers

Re: Nemox machines not available in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by 4149405E2C0 link=1275445659/0#0 date=1275445659
    After all my agonising over which machine to buy and having finally decided on the Nemox, I have now discovered that they are not available in Australia and it looks like they wont be for 6 months or more!

Thanks everyone who helped me with the decision, I guess I will have to go with the LeLit instead. *All that umming and ahhing for nothing *;D

Just thought I would post this in case there is anyone else considering this machine.

Cheers
    Uhm, Ive been hearing that story about the availability of the Nemox for over 18 months. I dont think it will ever arrive. ;)

And as far as Im aware, there are just 3 remaining Lelits available from Site Sponsors till mid-July when new stocks arrive.

Cheers
    Den (Cuppacoffee)

Based on responses to my emailing, it appears to me that the Lelit (041 - without the grinder) is currently only available from one place (non sponsor). I am led to believe Jetblack is expecting some stock soon however.

Thankfully (for my caffeine addiction) hubby has worked another miracle and got my Gaggia up and running again, but the bug has got a hold of me now and I am not willing to let go of my dream of a shiny new machine. Anyway, I suspect the Gaggia cant go on much longer.

At least though, my new purchase is not quite as urgent as it was. IF anyone knows of a store in Brisbane that might be going to stock the LeLit in the next few months, I would be extremely grateful to hear about it. At least then I can make a trip and buy my new baby in person rather than through the mail, which I am not so confident about.
    :)

Lelit Combi / Quaha Napoletana / Nemox Dell Opera!? Confused?

Hi all.
    So Im a new member of CS but Ive known about this forum and used it for a couple of years since I first got into coffee when I was 14.

So Ive had an old Sunbeam for a while now to get my head around the whole making coffee at home thing. I worked in a city cafe for a few months when I was younger and fell in love with the whole coffee thing.

To the point: Im in the market for a new home machine preferably under $900 which is in itself a laarrge stretch of my initial budget.

Ive pretty much settled on the machines I posted in the subject line.

Lelit Combi.
    Nemox Dell Opera
    and the Napoletana Quaha Series II

and Im baffled.

1. Whats the major differences? I dont mind about the 57mm portafilter baskets etc.

2. Where can I buy any of these brand new besides eBay or CS ?

3. Are they all the same price? Do they all still get made or is one of them the original old one and one of them new? And are they all the same machine "under the hood"?

Thanks so much for any help in advance.

TC

Hello Lukewarm,

In current machines, the difference is the sticker applied to each.

The Combi will be available again from Talk Coffee and Cuppacoffee again in a couple of weeks. As for the others, good luck as it has been a long time since they were last seen in Australia.

As to where else you might find one, dont know....

I would have thought you might actually consider supporting a fellow CSer given youre here asking for assistance? *:-?

Keep in mind that the importer supplies parts for machines he and we sell and thats it...It may make an eBay purchase less of a win than you may have thought.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by 695C5156627E525B5B58583D0 link=1275445659/4#4 date=1278234078
    Hello Lukewarm,

As to where else you might find one, dont know....

I would have thought you might actually consider supporting a fellow CSer given youre here asking for assistance? *:-?

Chris
    Thanks for the reply! I would LOVE to support a fellow CSer except I really want one and Im notoriously impatient when I have no idea whether I may or may not get my hands on one.

I think Im going to have to streeeetch my budget and get one brand new :)

TC

Quote Originally Posted by 514856584A5C4F500A0C0C3D0 link=1275445659/5#5 date=1278239002
    Im notoriously impatient when I have no idea whether I may or may not get my hands on one.

I think Im going to have to streeeetch my budget and get one brand new :) *
    ETA is 2 weeks to Cuppacoffee and Talk Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by 4A534D435147544B111717260 link=1275445659/5#5 date=1278239002
    except I really want one and Im notoriously impatient when I have no idea whether I may or may not get my hands on one.
    Hold your horses youngn.
    Patience is a virtue (and can also save you money in the long run).

I just saw a Nemox Dell Opera today at a department store in Chadstone for half price. I am not sure if I can mention non-sponsors so PM me if youre interested. I have no affiliations with the mentioned store, by the way. It was still there when I walked by at 5:15pm today.

Thatd be great except im in Sydney..

oh, no idea why I thought youre in Melbourne... anyway, congratulations on your new Combi!