Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32

    Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi folks, following on from my exploding head experience, I also need a new group head seal for my 6900 (which I understand is the same as for the 6910).

    The Sunbeam repair place in Nth/West. Melbourne tells me they are out of stock and it will be some weeks before they get new seals. I can not wait that long.

    So is there somewhere you can suggest that has stock that I can get a seal mailed out to me? (or an alternative location in Melb. to try).

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Stan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Just North of Brisbane
    Posts
    943

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Check the sunbeam website they have a list of dealers. Maybe another in Melbourne.

  3. #3
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Quote Originally Posted by 64697C7C6D64677E6D7A080 link=1248165326/0#0 date=1248165326
    Hi folks, following on from my exploding head experience, I also need a new group head seal for my 6900 (which I understand is the same as for the 6910).

    The Sunbeam repair place in Nth/West. Melbourne tells me they are out of stock and it will be some weeks before they get new seals. *I can not wait that long.

    So is there somewhere you can suggest that has stock that I can get a seal mailed out to me? (or an alternative location in Melb. to try).

    Thanks.
    Search for Sparkies Albion.. If they have, it is only a post away..

    Not sure if the 6900 seal is teh same as the 6910...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Cool. Thanks guys, will do some googling and calling tomorrow.

  5. #5
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Quote Originally Posted by 5954414150595A435047350 link=1248165326/3#3 date=1248174213
    Cool. *Thanks guys, will do some googling and calling tomorrow.
    Yep..

    Even a search here... SPARKEYS 07 3262 7129

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Called then and all done. Its in the post.

    Cant get easier than that.

    Thanks guys, hopefully Ill be drinking decent coffee again in a few days.

    Its not all bad, I get to try out lots of new coffee places in search of a decent pour. Nice to get out and about for a change.

  7. #7
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Quote Originally Posted by 7974616170797A637067150 link=1248165326/5#5 date=1248218409
    Called then and all done. *Its in the post.

    Cant get easier than that.

    Thanks guys, hopefully Ill be drinking decent coffee again in a few days.

    Its not all bad, I get to try out lots of new coffee places in search of a decent pour. Nice to get out and about for a change.
    Called THEN ??

    Did you mean THEM ? And if so who is THEM ? Sunbeam or Sparkys ?



  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Hmmm...tooo much coffe for you today perhaps? :o

    Yes, them, as in the people whos details and phone number you gave in the postimmediately before mine.

    "Even a search here... SPARKEYS 07 3262 7129"

  9. #9
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Quote Originally Posted by 5B564343525B58415245370 link=1248165326/7#7 date=1248243986
    Hmmm...tooo much coffe for you today perhaps? *:o

    Yes, them, as in the people whos details and phone number you gave in the postimmediately before mine.

    "Even a search here... *SPARKEYS *07 3262 7129"

    Glad they could assist... They do get busy, but have found them approachable and willing to help where they can.

    They are teh agents for a few systems and as they say... The Retailers do put them under pressure and have some strict trading requirement.







Similar Threads

  1. Sunbeam EM6900 Group Head Seal issues
    By bradgtv6 in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th June 2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Price of a replacement EM6900 seal
    By stevenroberts in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th January 2010, 02:57 PM
  3. EM6900 group seal replacement
    By Meeks18 in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2nd September 2008, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •