Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I have had the saeco magic for 2 and 1/2 years, and it cops a work out, of late it has had an issue, with the steam / hot tap. Where by the rubber seal looks like it has seen better days and when either function is used, it leaks.

    I know what is wrong. I know why it is brokern , Just trying to find a parts manual so i can try and organise parts. Not wanting to spend 85 Dollars to tell me that the O ring, on the steam tap is the fault. ( sister has same machine , same fault 12 months earlier)

    Any one got a parts manual and a supplier?

    Any one know of a store hopefully locally that offers parts, or if needed they can offer apick up and service the entire machine?


    Thanks

    Ben

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    675

    Re: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    Remember seeing an old post about Di Bartoli having access to saeco spares (or could order them). Why not PM or email them <---- over there in the Sponsor area.

    Either that or Saeco would be able to help you find a service centre near you.

  3. #3
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    929

    Re: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    Ben;

    Unfortunately we do not have any spare parts for Saeco, if you need parts talk to Jim or Margaret from QCMS or Flexible Technology they are the service agents for Saeco in Brisbane.

    Enclose a website details where you can find diagrams of this machine.
    http://www.cerinicoffee.com/Saeco_parts_diagram.asp

    PS. If you need there telephone numbers happy to help.

    Regards

    Renzo
    Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

  4. #4
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    Quote Originally Posted by 282F24202B2723247D722B3F4A0 link=1267489348/0#0 date=1267489348
    I have had the saeco magic for 2 and 1/2 years, and it cops a work out, of late it has had an issue, with the steam */ hot tap. Where by the rubber seal looks like it has seen better days and when either function is used, it leaks.

    I know what is wrong. I know why it is brokern , Just trying to find a parts manual so i can try and organise parts. *Not wanting to spend 85 Dollars to tell me that the O ring, on the steam tap is the fault. ( sister has same machine , same fault 12 months earlier)

    Any one got a parts manual and a supplier?

    Any one know of a store hopefully locally that offers parts, or if needed they can offer apick up and service the entire machine?


    Thanks

    Ben
    AND

    Quote Originally Posted by 0E2315082B383E2526234A0 link=1267489348/2#2 date=1267495679
    if you need parts talk to Jim or Margaret from QCMS or Flexible Technology they are the service agents for Saeco in Brisbane.
    Some good advice..

    Have had a go at repairing two of these units for close family...

    A bugger to get apart and back together.. Special screws and have to be done in order etc.. Not unlike many other Autos...

    I was lucky as it was just grime and scale.. No broken parts.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    675

    Re: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    And I might have another one for you if you interested in applying that knowledge, AM! ;) This one has no water coming out the coffee dispenser. I think the hot water and steam is still dispensing fine.

  6. #6
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Saeco magic leak Brisbane

    Quote Originally Posted by 735E5C5A5756523F0 link=1267489348/4#4 date=1267508010
    And I might have another one for you if you interested in applying that knowledge, AM! *;) *This one has no water coming out the coffee dispenser. *I think the hot water and steam is still dispensing fine.
    Sound like the other one I looked at..

    Supermarket beans... Fine grind and no cleaning ... Opps crap in the system..

    Guess we need to blame PG for this as well ;D



Similar Threads

  1. Saeco magic deluxe
    By latte_boy in forum Paid Forward - Taken
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24th July 2013, 10:08 PM
  2. saeco Magic
    By benjamin78au in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th May 2011, 06:23 PM
  3. Saeco Magic Deluxe
    By howser99 in forum Brewing Equipment (non-machine specific)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th December 2007, 10:34 AM
  4. [m]: Saeco Magic Deluxe
    By Dimal in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th December 2007, 10:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •