Thread: BES900 no pressure just out of warranty

Angry BES900 no pressure just out of warranty

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi guys,

Long time lurker and I bought the BES900 when it first came out. Got my wife to buy it for father day in 2011

Yesterday it lost pressure and reading a lot of post this seems to be a common issue for the first batch.

Since It may be a common issue does anything think its worth asking Breville to try and fix the issue under warranty?
    Whats the chance of them honoring it since its just out but I hoping if i tell them is a known issue with the first batch
    they may honour it. Also should I request they replace the seal with a better part? Gasket I think?

I'm taking it to Ashfield service center today any feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Troy

Always worth a try

Remember that "Warranty" and "Statutory Warranty" (ACCC and Government enforced) are two different things.

As discussed before under ACCC rules there is a reasonable expectation of the life of an appliance. Its a reasonable expectation that a machine of this price lasts longer then two years. I would have taken it to Breville themselves though

Just wondering what was the outcome of this no pressure? Yesterday I face the same issue but on a bes860. I'm looking to send it to Breville in Ultimo to have a look.