Thread: My New Bezzera BZ35MG and BB95 Grinder

My New Bezzera BZ35MG and BB95 Grinder

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi All.
    Long time lurker first time poster.
    I've owned a Breville 800es for some years now and have been able to get to pull some really nice espresso. Its a cheap machine ($400) and I also had a cheap Breville grinder ($300) but I did manage to get it working just right.

Now that we have been building our new house, I designed the butlers pantry so I could have a plumbed in machine as I've stepped up my game a few notches.
    We move in next week, and it's with great pleasure that I can announce that I just purchased a Brezzera BZ35MG machine with a BB95 grinder.

It's a second hand machine which I have been told is in great condition. I am unable to inspect it as its interstate so I just took a gamble with it. I'll be picking it up in the next week but first thing I want to do is get it serviced and make sure its in tip top working order before it gets all hooked up at home.
    I still need to source a water softener to plumb in but shouldn't be too hard.

Cant wait to get it running!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Have you picked up the Bezzera yet? Let us know how it is. I'm also considering getting one of these second hand.

Hey Feizor,
    Yeah I picked it up. I have not yet used it, its over at Talk Coffee getting serviced to make sure its running tip top when I turn it on.

Its a great machine, If you're patient you can get a great deal.
    I got mine for $1000 with the grinder.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    That's a great deal. I'm still on the search, keeping my eyes peeled.