Thread: Silvia auber pid install instructions

Silvia auber pid install instructions

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Merry Christmas everyone hope your all enjoying a wonderful brew this morning.

My daughter bought me the auber pid kit with steam from jetblack espresso for Xmas but she has misplaced the instructions. Tried google and searching the forum but can't find them, does anyone know if they are available anywhere ?

Sent you a PM with a link to my dropbox.

Also, I like to start the steam at around 130C, if you start too late the temp will sky rocket and it doesnt seem to have as much power.

Make sure you experiment with the temperature a bit, the preset 106C works well for most blends, but I've just turned mine down to 104C for the Dibella espresso blend and it seems that little bit smoother!

Sorry all should have mentioned it's the RSNSb model

Quote Originally Posted by nicovington View Post
    Sent you a PM with a link to my dropbox.

Also, I like to start the steam at around 130C, if you start too late the temp will sky rocket and it doesnt seem to have as much power.

Make sure you experiment with the temperature a bit, the preset 106C works well for most blends, but I've just turned mine down to 104C for the Dibella espresso blend and it seems that little bit smoother!
    Thanks again nicovington, however it looks like the kit is different as the wiring is not the same

Guess I'll just need to keep drinking coffee in the meantime

Enjoy Xmas everyone

Hmm, it should be mostly similar. I got the one with preinfusion too so probably a few more wires - I forgot there was another steam model as well

You download the instructions from their website when you do the order, there should be some way to get back to the download link.

I managed to log in to my account with my email, but cant for the life of me see how to actually download it. Perhaps contact them with your order number and they will send you a link to the proper instruction manual. I know they don't like sharing them as half of what you are paying for the really the instructions

Thanks to the marvellous crew at jetblack espresso for outstanding and above the call of duty customer service for getting me the installation guide on Xmas day. You guys are top of the tree !!

Great stuff! Did you get it all installed and working?

All installed and working great, had a little slip up by not paying it 100% attention but all sorted now.

Steam pressure has really increased and I can see a big difference in the way the puck looks, coffee is far more consistent at present.

Really need to check the pressure and the Opv to make sure it's set right, but it makes it so much easier to use