Thread: Bezerra refurbished in Brisbane

Bezerra refurbished in Brisbane

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Just FYI, Bezerra in Brisbane seem to regularly offer refurbished machines.

A friend picked up a nice little HX single group for around $1K not too long ago.

I discovered this when a different friend took his small HX there for service, they did a nice job and didn't charge the earth.

Cheers,

Duncan

Yep...

Barazi are a terrific outfit and staffed by very competent people...

Mal.

+1
    I made some enquiries with them when purchasing my used Bezzera and they were very helpful (despite the fact I was not buying it from them).

Coffee machine servicing companies for domestic machines are few and far between in some locations. We have just had our 7 year old reliable VBM Levetta serviced by Bezzera Coffee Machines Coopers Plains south of Brisbane. They did a superb job and we recommend them to all Bris Vagus snobs who are looking for such. As we live on the north side 58 klms. away we had the machine couriered back for an amazing $20. All is working like new and we say a huge thank you to Bezzera.

Bezzera actually have a deal regarding re-furbishment. When your Bezzera machine is five years old Bezzera will buy your machine for 50% of what you payed for it. Then they refurbish it and resell it!

fifty.gif