Thread: Imat Combo - Where to service in Sydney?

Imat Combo - Where to service in Sydney?

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi guys,

Have had my Imat Combo (or a rebadged one?) for a number of years now and would like to know if anyone has had one serviced in Sydney and can recommend them?

The machine is working fine but does occasionally leak a little around the steam wand and I'm sure the internals could do with a clean / flush as well.

Thanks!

I am guessing this is a rebadged nemox/lelit etc? The steam wands do leak a little with time. There is a thread on here with some success using a bit of heat shrink to create a seal. You can also take the valve spindle out and gently file the collar to give it a bit more engagement.

These are a very simple single boiler machines. If you are a inclined you could easily descale, service and clean yourself.

Otherwise you can contact all the sponsors at once through this site and the ones that can help will respond.

Cheers

jetblackespresso

Quote Originally Posted by artman View Post
    I am guessing this is a rebadged nemox/lelit etc? The steam wands do leak a little with time. There is a thread on here with some success using a bit of heat shrink to create a seal. You can also take the valve spindle out and gently file the collar to give it a bit more engagement.
    Hi Artman,

I've decided to take up the service myself and compiling a list of parts to get now before I pull the machine apart. Are you able to link me to the thread on fixing the water leak from the steam wand?

Good idea on giving it a bash. Sorry don't have a link handy. Have you tried doing a search ?

Cheers