Thread: Looking for compact machine

Looking for compact machine

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    My well-used Sunbeam EM-3600 is losing pressure and can no longer seem to push the water through so I am looking to upgrade. I have just ordered a Breville Smart Grinder since everyone here recommends to get a grinder. I was looking to pair it with a Sunbeam EM 7000 but just went to look in the shop and it is much bigger than my old 3600. I have VERY limited bench space. Can anyone recommend a decent machine below $1000 which is hopefully as compact (or close to it) as the 3600???
    Thank you!
    Pixelwarrior

Pixelwarrior,
    May I offer you the ideal replacement to breville grinder,another Sunbeam EM3600 espresso,this one roar's as far as steam / brewing is concerned.
    $30.00 plus postage to you.
    Cheers
    Mick

that's an offer too good to refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you I will take you up on that. I am in Hobart in the city, how can I best get my details to you???

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelwarrior View Post
    that's an offer too good to refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you I will take you up on that. I am in Hobart in the city, how can I best get my details to you???
    Just check your private messages,I've sent you details,postage looks steep though!
    Cheers mick
    Another option due to expensive postage,I can provide a Hobart address of my neighbour who holidaying there as we speak (type),simply call in with your dying/dead em3600 for it's delivery to me for rebuilding and I will send you my refurbished em3600 to your address for $60 all up,your choice!
    Cheers
    Mick