Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dradyz
  • 1 Post By russellm

Thread: LELIT PL042TEMD With PID

LELIT PL042TEMD With PID

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hey
    Merry Christmas to all, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy my first machine as it's getting very expensive to buy one everyday.

It also varies a lot and it always seems it's never quite right, I only want to brew 1 to 2 coffees max at one time as the partner is a traitor and drinks tea, I always have milk drink (I love caps), I don't mind waiting for the machine to warm up, and most of this has led me to the Lelit PL042temd looks like an awesome machine has dual pid which is just for more for convenience and to self assure temps are correct.

Can anyone give any ideas or reviews?

I've never pulled a shot myself so I will be doing a barista course at the same time, my budget is no more than $1300. Thanks in advance.

Welcome "Dradyz"...

This Lelit Combi machine will perform wonderfully, especially for the money. I guess the only real alternative in this price range would be to opt for the PL41TEMD unit and choose a separate grinder. Either way, so long as you do your part and use freshly roasted high quality coffee, the resulting brews will be awesome...

Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimal View Post
    Welcome "Dradyz"...

This Lelit Combi machine will perform wonderfully, especially for the money. I guess the only real alternative in this price range would be to opt for the PL41TEMD unit and choose a separate grinder. Either way, so long as you do your part and use freshly roasted high quality coffee, the resulting brews will be awesome...

Mal.
    Great thanks for the response Mal much appreciated, at the moment I'm happy with a built in grinder due to bench space. cool might get to start saving some $$$$
    Dimal likes this.

I think you will be very happy with this choice. I use the PL41 TEMD as my backup machine and it performs exceedingly well. Mine has just finished a stint while I was waiting for my Giotto to be serviced and once again I was amazed at how well it performs. I think it must be one of the best value options available.

Best wishes, Russell
    Dimal likes this.

Hey thanks for your input much appreciated

Is it possible to delete or close this thread?

Why?

Java "Always wondering" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!