Thread: EM6910 Portafilter + Tamper recommendations

EM6910 Portafilter + Tamper recommendations

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Still using what came with the machine and looking to upgrade both (more importantly the tamper) but thinking of a naked PF.

I've seen a few on eBay but all they say is it fits an E61 group head. Can someone confirm if the EM6910 has an E61 group head or is it different?

Also any recommended stores in Adelaide or online to purchase PF + Tampers for said model

cheers

It's not an E61 head, no. I am fairly sure it's proprietary design from Sunbeam

Hello rocket head,
    I have several em6910 espresso machines,all would agreeably accept 58mm group handles,made by Breville,Gaggia.
    I'm sure there's other brands handles that you could use as well.
    I have confirmed no noticeable damage is caused to the locking lugs of the group head itself.
    Hope that helps.
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockethouse View Post
    Still using what came with the machine and looking to upgrade both (more importantly the tamper) but thinking of a naked PF.

I've seen a few on eBay but all they say is it fits an E61 group head. Can someone confirm if the EM6910 has an E61 group head or is it different?

Also any recommended stores in Adelaide or online to purchase PF + Tampers for said model

cheers