Thread: La pavoni Europiccola (?) help please.

Exclamation La pavoni Europiccola (?) help please.

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and Im having some problems with
    my Europiccola. Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction. Recently I bought a pre-used Europiccola machine. The first thing I did was to plug it in without filling it up with water. After a wile I discovered that the heating element was pretty hot. It crossed my mind that I should've filled the tank before plugging the machine to the wall. I turned of the machine immediately and after perhaps five minutes I filled the machine with water. The machine was still very hot.
    I did everything right and decided to make my first espresso. The espresso came out cold and I haven't been able to heat up the machine ever since. The machine is a pre millennium as far as I know. The model with the dual switch. When turning the switches on, the
    on/off switch will only lighten up when putting the other swich to "l" mode. When I change it to "ll" mode the light in the switch turns off. No matter how I try, it want get hot. The steam function does not seems to work either.
    Ideas please? I'll post some pictures on the model and the electricity, hopefully somebody
    recognizes the problem. Best regards. Alex

Alexalexamderr,
    I have the LaPavoni "professional" and I've had to reset the thermostat,just the once,been good ever since.
    Just turn your machine upside down,locate the small hole under the base,insert something that will fit the hole.
    Once pressed the over heat thermostat will be reset,that's all you need to do!
    All of this should be done with the unit unplugged and upside down!
    Cheers,
    Mick
    Last edited by mulquemi; 11th May 2015 at 01:02 PM.

Thank you so much for your answer! I will try this when I get home!