Thread: EM7000 shower screen assembly help

EM7000 shower screen assembly help

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I'm descaling my machine. When I took the shower screen apart, a small metal washer came out but I didn't see from where. Is it essential or can I leave it out? If it needs to go back, where does it go?

Can I also double check I got the placement of the two pieces of the screen correct. The smaller inner screen faces the same way as the outer screen correct? So when the small screen is seated in the seal, the bottom looks the same as the bottom of the outer screen when it is in place.

Sounds like the screens are correct way around. Not sure about washer... Fibre washer?, What diameter?

Quote Originally Posted by redrich2000 View Post
    I'm descaling my machine. When I took the shower screen apart, a small metal washer came out but I didn't see from where. Is it essential or can I leave it out? If it needs to go back, where does it go?

Can I also double check I got the placement of the two pieces of the screen correct. The smaller inner screen faces the same way as the outer screen correct? So when the small screen is seated in the seal, the bottom looks the same as the bottom of the outer screen when it is in place.
    A photo of the screens and "small metal washer" would help immensely - otherwise it is just a shot in the dark.