Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 401 to 411 of 411
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: What Coffee Equipment do you all have - Part 3

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Central Coast NSW
    Posts
    288
    They do look nice and personally think they look better in person. Id say get a Pullman big step (black ring around base now) with bronze handle (believe they can do custom colours if needed) as i love my bigstep
    Machine looks beautiful!
    JohnA likes this.

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb21 View Post
    They do look nice and personally think they look better in person. Id say get a Pullman big step (black ring around base now) with bronze handle (believe they can do custom colours if needed) as i love my bigstep
    Machine looks beautiful!
    thanks for the tip regarding the big step, ill have a look at it before i order anything.

  3. #403
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    11
    Hi guys ive got an ECM Technika with rotary pump, havent plumped it in yet and just upgraded the grinder to the Eureka Atom

  4. #404
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    11
    I consider my gear to be a "double boiler" setup, although it isn't really ;-)

    In the middle is my Quick Mill Alexia Evo which I bought a few months ago and which is currently my main machine for espresso. On the right is my Elektra Micro Casa a Leva, which I now use mainly to steam milk (that's why I consider both to serve a sort of a double boiler machine). Also pictured is my Compak K3 grinder.

    bigdaddy likes this.

  5. #405
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    73
    Setup in the kitchen with the new kid EK43S Black, ft. Rocket Giotto Evo plumbed in with Everpure water filters and drain to the kitchen sink next to the machine. Retiring Macap MC4 soon, next goal probably a GS3 or Linea Mini

    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #406
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    10
    Refurbished BES920XL with Rancilio Rocky(skipped the Breville Smart Grinder) paired with a pesado tamper. Love the daily shots pulled, easy machine to work with.


  7. #407
    Senior Member Jono_Willmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnA View Post
    so this portafilter found its way into the house today, and must say, love the feel and finish of it, and i wanted a naked portafilter anyways

    Now i just need to order the matching tamper to go with it and retire the pullman after 10 years of faithful service







    I think it matches the coffee machine nicely, but i am biased as i did choose it
    Looks brilliant, goes well with that great set-up.

  8. #408
    Senior Member Jono_Willmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    396
    New Niche Zero, but this just about sums up the equipment. Got a few tamper's and milk jug's, a Behmor roaster too.
    JohnA and shrubbface like this.

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono_Willmer View Post
    New Niche Zero, but this just about sums up the equipment. Got a few tamper's and milk jug's, a Behmor roaster too.
    Nice Jono, how do you find the niche compared to the mythos for flavour profile.
    With its small footprint, may be tempted to grab one to use with my single origin beans and the kony-e for my blends

  10. #410
    Senior Member Jono_Willmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnA View Post
    Nice Jono, how do you find the niche compared to the mythos for flavour profile.
    With its small footprint, may be tempted to grab one to use with my single origin beans and the kony-e for my blends
    I've exclusively used the Niche since it arrived, but I'll be doing a comparison soon. The Kony E I was using will have to find a new home. Now I can use the Niche for conical and the Mythos for flat burr duties, both are quick to dial in with minimal wastage.
    justacuppa likes this.

  11. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    353
    Behmor Brazen - $249 - Free Freight
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono_Willmer View Post
    I've exclusively used the Niche since it arrived, but I'll be doing a comparison soon. The Kony E I was using will have to find a new home. Now I can use the Niche for conical and the Mythos for flat burr duties, both are quick to dial in with minimal wastage.
    3 grinders, what joy

    I look forward to reading your comparisons between them
    Jono_Willmer likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Similar Threads

  1. Need a PART for you Coffee Equipment ?
    By au_d2 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11th July 2009, 09:07 PM
  2. What Coffee Equipment do you all have - Part 2?
    By frad in forum Brewing Equipment (non-machine specific)
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2nd June 2008, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •