Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17

    Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi there NEWBIE here,
    I just wanted to see if maybe, maybe, maybe some lovely person out there had a SPARE (!!) Gaggia group handle that may need a new home?????
    I would love to buy it off you if you do.
    I would like to convert this into a bottomless group handle if it already isnt.
    I have decided that I really need a naked group handle so I can see what is happening and I really would love to refine my technique this way.
    Apart from the fact that it just looks AWESOME (*she sings*)......that is besides the fact.... it would really help me.
    So if there is anyone out there who would like to part with such a piece I would like to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks guys..... :D

  2. #2
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    929

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Sorry mate i dont have any second hand handle only new.

    If you need any other spares check our website

    Regards


    Renzo
    Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre


  3. #3
    Super Moderator Javaphile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Earth!
    Posts
    15,570

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Quote Originally Posted by 4C747368737B656C6F651C0 link=1248188089/0#0 date=1248188089
    I just wanted to see if maybe, maybe, maybe some lovely person out there had a SPARE (!!) Gaggia group handle that may need a new home?????
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1241137126


    Java "Like that one you mean?" phile

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    275

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Hi again PG,

    These are expensive items new.
    Perhap a used Cubika filter handle (aluminium alloy) may be satisfactory, easier to DIY and less valued by the discerning and the disearning?
    Be patient grasshopper.

    Good luck
    Lindsay

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Quote Originally Posted by 7B7E797364766E6576170 link=1248188089/3#3 date=1248252531
    Be patient grasshopper.
    Hmmmm that could be a problem.......not much of that going around here!!! Thanks for the advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by 537E4855766563787B7E170 link=1248188089/1#1 date=1248223916
    Sorry mate i dont have any second hand handle only new.

    If you need any other spares check our website

    Regards


    Renzo
    Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre
    Thanks Renzo if I cant source one cheaper I will be a purchasing from your good self.

    Quote Originally Posted by 5D766176677F7E7B72170 link=1248188089/2#2 date=1248247823
    ava "Like that one you mean?" phile *
    Thankyou that is exactly what I mean I have PMed

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Barossa Valley S.A.
    Posts
    83

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    hi PG see for sale section andycj had one for sale .naked group handle .
    might be still available
    good luck :)

  7. #7
    A_M
    A_M is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,381

    Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

    Behmor Brazen - $249 - Free Freight
    Quote Originally Posted by 1A22253E252D333A39334A0 link=1248188089/0#0 date=1248188089
    Hi there NEWBIE here,
    I just wanted to see if maybe, maybe, maybe some lovely person out there had a SPARE (!!) Gaggia group handle that may need a new home?????
    I would love to buy it off you if you do.
    I would like to convert this into a bottomless group handle if it already isnt.
    I have decided that I really need a naked group handle so I can see what is happening and I really would love to refine my technique this way.
    Apart from the fact that it just looks AWESOME (*she sings*)......that is besides the fact.... it would really help me.
    So if there is anyone out there who would like to part with such a piece I would like to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks guys..... :D
    PM me with a reasonable offer ;)

    It is not naked but could be made into one..

    Was looking to use at the Brisbane Swap meet, but if none of those attending speak up by COB Sunday... ;D

    It could be yours...





Similar Threads

  1. Gaggia Classic - coffee spilling out over the top of group handle
    By mlta in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25th February 2012, 10:17 AM
  2. !!SOLD!!: Gaggia Naked group handle
    By AndyCJ in forum SOLD
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27th August 2009, 08:28 AM
  3. Naked group handle for Gaggia Classic?
    By Timbo82 in forum Brewing Equipment - Midrange ($500-$1500)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th August 2009, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •