Thread: EXPOBAR MINORE 11 BARRISTA VS 111

EXPOBAR MINORE 11 BARRISTA VS 111

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    HI,
    Am new to the site and need some advise. After having a saeco magic+ for 5 years and not happy with the quality of coffee-too watery am looking to buy a new machine. I am thinking of a semi auto expobar minore 111. After some research I have option of getting one new for around $2,450 no rotary pump or a 15 month old minore 11 barrista plumbed in model with rotary pump and grinder for $2900 fully serviced.
    Can any one offer opinion in relation to which is better. I have been told plumbed version is not as noisy, but apart from this is there any difference?
    Also, is the newer model better?
    Is this best option for the price range?
    Confused!!!! :P

Re: EXPOBAR MINORE 11 BARRISTA VS 111

Where are you located and have you checked what deals the site sponsors can do for you?
    Which grinder? Is it new?

Welcome to CS by the way.

No I havent checked the sites. I contacted expobar directly and they gave me a contact. Im located in Brunswick vic area and the grinder isnt new, I believe it is an expobar one, the dealer said they cost about $800 new. I am concerned if it is a plumbed in model can it be used not plumbed in? Also, the warranty would only be 3 months compared to 12 months on the new one. The guy didnt give me much information on the difference between the models either so am not sure if I am comparing a similar product. Am open to suggestions and your opinion. Basically want something that is reliable and durable that can make a decent coffee with a bit of power.
    I am finding the research a little daunting and dont want to find I need to upgrade after a year or so to a better machine, if this means I need to outlay a little more initially then so be it.
    Thanks for the welcome is appreciated.

TC

Hi Archeel,

PM sent

Chris