Thread: looking for a great machine

looking for a great machine

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    We have only just srarted our search for a great coffee machine and have enjoyed reading many great blogs. *i think we have narrowed it down to three mahines, the Giotto Premium, Vibiemme Domobar Super and the Exobar Minore iii. *i thought the people who use the machines woud be the best judges., your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: looking for a great machine

Quote Originally Posted by 292B2C382D2D420 link=1256363302/0#0 date=1256363302
    We have only just srarted our search for a great coffee machine and have enjoyed reading many great blogs. *i think we have narrowed it down to three mahines, the Giotto Premium, Vibiemme Domobar Super and the Exobar Minore iii. *i thought the people who use the machines would be the best judges., your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I have the Bezzera Galatea
    Not one of the 3 great choices on your short list

But I have to say get a good grinder to match your chosen machine ;)

KK

I recently made the leap myself. Like Koffee Kosmo I settled on the Bezerra, however the Minore was on my shortlist. I received some good feedback about the Minore if you want to check out this post: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1255159206.

At this level, most machines will deliver the goods. Personally, I really like the Diadema way of doing things but thats really what it comes down to, personal choice. If you want to get a feel for how the various machines operate the best thing to do is to arrange a hands-on demo session with one of our Site Sponsors. That way, you will learn how each machine performs, its idiosyncrasies, its presence, its ergonomics and anything else that is important to you.

There are some reviews of several different makes of machine to be found here... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163234999 and is well worth the read. All the best and happy hunting... :)

Mal.

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 5B595E4A5F5F300 link=1256363302/0#0 date=1256363302
    We have only just srarted our search for a great coffee machine and have enjoyed reading many great blogs. *i think we have narrowed it down to three mahines, the Giotto Premium, Vibiemme Domobar Super and the Exobar Minore iii. *i thought the people who use the machines woud be the best judges., your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    As per all the comments above... Great machines and there are others as well, that are worth considering..

If you can get ya hands on them to try... It is worth the effort.

Further more as you have not identified the intended use (numbers of coffees) and or what your main use might be - Milk based or espresso etc. Then any differences that might impact on your expectations can not be identified.

AM

Thanks for the replies. The main use would be milk based coffees and only a few (5 - 6) a day.

Will definately check the posts and eventually arrange for some demos ... thks again.