Thread: Junior Extra plus

Junior Extra plus

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I am looking at buying a 2lt extra from cosmorex coffee in canberra so far there service is second to none and advice is outstanding. Apart from that is this a good machine for home use. I am a barist with over 7yrs experience and i want a quality home machine. Love to hear your thoughts.....

I recomend anyone in the market for machinery or anything COFFEE go see Attilio and the gang there coffee the is freshest in canberra and always great service. 8-)

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Re: Junior Extra plus

Forum MOD Mal will jump in and tell you these are a great machine!, i think he pumped out 2000 coffees onsite for the bushfire appeal with his :o without a hitch 8-)

TC

Quote Originally Posted by 080C2A333336293E315F0 link=1268969093/1#1 date=1268969395
    Forum MOD Mal will jump in and tell you these are a great machine!, i think he pumped out 2000 coffees onsite for the bushfire appeal with his :o without a hitch 8-)
    I think that was Andy on his Giotto WSully? *:-/

The DJE is a brilliant machine and if you live in or near Canberra, youd be crazy not to buy from CosmoreX. Attilio is one of the gentlemen of the coffee industry and is highly regarded.

In my opinion, this machine should be on the short list of any CSer looking at the biggies: VBM/Bezz/Giotto et al. Its a lovely machine and has the best external build in the business. They are very well built and super-reliable.

Diadema machines are available from CosmoreX, Jetblack, The Coffee Barun (I think) and ourselves....

Chris

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 44484141424254444853535346545342270 link=1268969093/0#0 date=1268969093
    I am looking at buying a 2lt extra from cosmorex coffee in canberra so far there service is second to none and advice is outstanding. Apart from that is this a good machine for home use. I am a barist with over 7yrs experience and i want a quality home machine. Love to hear your thoughts.....

I recomend anyone in the market for machinery or anything COFFEE go see Attilio and the gang there coffee the is freshest in canberra and always great service. * 8-)

cosmorex coffee... What more can be said.. Top Shop and Bloke.

I have had my junior for some time and all I can say is that the units are very solid.... Even teh drip tray; can trip up a BMP 3...

Mine is for sale... But if ya that close to cosmorex coffee... Go to cosmorex coffee have a chat to Attilio, would be my suggestion... Get ya hands on a couple and then do the deal...

A good range of good equipment and LOCAL support.. Simple.