Thread: Expobar machine repairs in Perth?

Expobar machine repairs in Perth?

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi everyone!

Im not sure if this counts as commercial stuff thats not allowed in forums. If so I do apologise and please delete this post!

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a repair service in Perth that would be able to convert the power supply gear in a new Expobar Office Leva from 110volt (US style) to 240volt.

Thanks in advance for your help!

TC

Re: Expobar machine repairs in Perth?

Quote Originally Posted by 57425956565B0002300 link=1274878868/0#0 date=1274878868
    Hi everyone!

Im not sure if this counts as commercial stuff thats not allowed in forums. If so I do apologise and please delete this post!

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a repair service in Perth that would be able to convert the power supply gear in a new Expobar Office Leva from 110volt (US style) to 240volt.

Hello griffk02,

Might be a silly question, but what are you doing with a brand new 110V machine in a 240V country? *:-?

Most, if not all of the electrical components in your machine would require replacement to achieve this. Think pump, solenoid, switches, control board, pressurestat, element. I am not a sparky, but there may be differences in the wiring loom as well as it will be 110V, not 240V, so that should most probably be replaced as well.

It would most likely be better to sell your machine in the US as this will be one time consuming and expensive job. Dimattina Coffee are the Perth Expobar service agent, but I wouldnt be surprised if theyre not keen on doing the work..

Good luck- as I suspect you may need some ;)

2mcm

A_M

Re: Expobar machine repairs in Perth?

Quote Originally Posted by 73667D72727F2426140 link=1274878868/0#0 date=1274878868
    Hi everyone!

Could be rather expensive..

1: Element / Pump / etc etc - Replacement
    2: Some of the electronics ie. The control box maybe unless made with dual voltage options..
    3: All wiring that does not meet Australian insulation requirements.. If only rated at 110V then will not meet teh 240V requirements..

OR

Big mother step down bloody heavy 240 - 110 volt transformer with grunt and load capacity.. Lots of $$$$$$

OR

A good solid full time on line UPS with output voltage that can be set to 110V and run teh current

A couple of grand should do it.

Guess ya need to see teh latest CS sponsor that is over ya way...