Thread: My new purchase, Giotto from Surpreme Rosters

My new purchase, Giotto from Surpreme Rosters

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Well I have finally taken the plunge and purchased what I am quite confident will be my pride and joy for many, many years. *

It was the physical characteristics Rocket Giotto PP that took my eye initially, *then the list of features had me convinced. *This was followed by a few nights of restless sleep whilst I justified the price to myself, and then to the boss.

Now given the popularity of these machines one would think that looking at one up close and personal would be as simple as heading to the nearest machine sales outlet. *Sadly here in Brisbane I found that was not the case.

Thankfuly, after a few calls to various suppliers I stumbled across the name “Supreme Roasters”, a small roasting and machine sales business located in Yatala qld. *Roger (business owner *8-)) has an excellent range of *med-high end machines on display and ready for testing, including Isomac, VBM, Rocket etc. *:)

Rogers professional and friendly approach made the entire process much easier than I had expected and as a result I purchased my dream machine at a fantastic price. * He also has all the accessories required and included a (much need ;)) complementary training session with my purchase. *I am yet to purchase grinder to partner my giotto but there will be no prizes for guessing where I will be heading when the time comes. :P

So there you have it, I apologise if I have ranted on a bit but I am so please with my purchase and the buying experience with Roger at Supreme Roasters that I simply had to let it all out. *;D

Dave.

Re: My new purchase, Giotto from Surpreme Rosters

Quote Originally Posted by 7D5A5353464150470D06350 link=1279958445/0#0 date=1279958445
    So there you have it, I apologise if I have ranted on a bit but I am so please with my purchase and the buying experience with Roger at Supreme Roasters that I simply had to let it all out.Grin

Dave.
    Congrats Dave
    Apart from unselfishly offering help when needed

Thats what coffee snobs do best :D That is talk about the latest coffee related addition to the home

May you make your taste-buds dance with delight

Enjoy
    KK

Dave, no apologies required you have quite rightly espoused the positive nature of dealing with a site sponsor and Roger at Supreme Roasters is no different to the other superb companies gladly supporting this site.

Enjoy your machine and the joy that it will bring you and your partner. I have purchased from Dennis @ Cuppacoffee and Chris @ Talk Coffee and have nothing but positives for the experience. *

I actually work in the Logan area and travel through Yatala often but have never had the forethought to call Roger in advance to catch him at his Unit in Commerce Drive. *I look forward to the opportunity though. *Im thinking that when the tax cheque comes in it will be time....giggled like a schoolgirl

Congrats Dave.

I have had my GPP as supplied by Roger for just over 6 months and enjoy more and more as each day passes, he is the man....

Fear not in your justification, you have done the right thing *8-)

Cheers.

Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 6B4C4545505746511B10230 link=1279958445/0#0 date=1279958445
    Well I have finally taken the plunge and purchased what I am quite confident will be my pride and joy for many, many years.

It was the physical characteristics Rocket Giotto PP that took my eye initially,then the list of features had me convinced.This was followed by a few nights of restless sleep whilst I justified the price to myself, and then to the boss.

Now given the popularity of these machines one would think that looking at one up close and personal would be as simple as heading to the nearest machine sales outlet.Sadly here in Brisbane I found that was not the case.

Thankfuly, after a few calls to various suppliers I stumbled across the name “Supreme Roasters”, a small roasting and machine sales business located in Yatala qld.Roger (business ownerCool) has an excellent range ofmed-high end machines on display and ready for testing, including Isomac, VBM, Rocket etc.Smiley

Rogers professional and friendly approach made the entire process much easier than I had expected and as a result I purchased my dream machine at a fantastic price. He also has all the accessories required and included a (much need Wink) complementary training session with my purchase.I am yet to purchase grinder to partner my giotto but there will be no prizes for guessing where I will be heading when the time comes. Tongue

So there you have it, I apologise if I have ranted on a bit but I am so please with my purchase and the buying experience with Roger at Supreme Roasters that I simply had to let it all out.Grin

Dave.
    Back to top *
    Hi Dave

Thank you for the kind words! I really love my job and enjoy helping out and giving advice to others like yourself on what the best choices are for home are when it comes to coffee! I can still picture the look on your face when you realised how good coffee can taste on the domestics compared to the old saeco!

Open door mate and your welcome to drop in anytime for coffee and any touch ups!

Hope the wife is enjoying the machine as much as you are. *:)

Quote Originally Posted by 7D7F7B727C726B7B0F3E0 link=1279958445/2#2 date=1279974114
    I actually work in the Logan area and travel through Yatala often but have never had the forethought to call Roger in advance to catch him at his Unit in Commerce Drive.I look forward to the opportunity though.Im thinking that when the tax cheque comes in it will be time....giggled like a schoolgirl
    Caelblue

Sorry we have missed each other but constantly in and out of the showroom like a Yo yo..usually never more then 15 minutes away! Give me a call soon and Ill make sure Im here next time your going past.

Also you dont have to wait till tax time to be able to come in and appreciate and test drive the machines. I hear the Diadema Unico Splendor is great at this time of year. *;)

Quote Originally Posted by 4D5F535C510C0E0E3E0 link=1279958445/3#3 date=1280114596
    Congrats Dave.

I have had my GPP as supplied by Roger for just over 6 months and enjoy more and more as each day passes, he is the man....

Fear not in your justification, you have done the right thingCool

Cheers.
    Thanks Russ! Always enjoy our frequent chats and hearing that you are bringing the next level of coffee culture and sophistication to people in North Queensland! We need more snobs like you holding the torch in the North and educating the masses about how amazing the coffee experience can be!

Kind Regards,

Roger Bright
    Supreme Roasters
    (07) 3801 8989
    0410 292 962