Thread: Help me decide...Wega Mini Nova, CKXE, Nuova Simonelli Musica, Minore III

Help me decide...Wega Mini Nova, CKXE, Nuova Simonelli Musica, Minore III

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    or a Iberital LAnna (Handy). Think thats what I have narrowed it down to anyway!

I have already spoken to some of the sponsors here - thanks everyone for your advice and recommendations so far.

So, by way of background for other forum users, I am setting up a catering kitchen in a small office with 25 staff. *We will use the machine for coffee/tea service to clients. *At this stage (as we may be moving premises in the next 12 mths) we are looking for a semi-commercial or "prosumer" HX machine, not plumbed-in, preferably with volumetric dosage. *I would like to be able to produce a brew that will compare to cafe quality. (And yes, I have used a commercial machine before!). *Also understand that the Wega and CKXE both come from CMA so I presume same build, same components just different branding - but perhaps someone will know them inside out...

Ive had varied opinions and recommendations and now faced with a bit of a dilemma as to which machine to choose.

Any thoughts from all you coffee geeks / freaks / snobs / lovers...??

Many thanks * :)

TC

Re: Help me decide...Wega Mini Nova, CKXE, Nuova Simonelli Musica, Minore III

Quote Originally Posted by 3A33333C3630363A33333030263B3A37550 link=1285223676/0#0 date=1285223676
    Any thoughts from all you coffee geeks / freaks / snobs / lovers...??
    Hello ocs and welcome ;)

Yes. You should also look more closely at the LaSpaziale mini-Vivaldi II.

See http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1277802297/18#18 and/or http://www.talkcoffee.com.au/equipment/coffee-machine-laspaziale-vivaldi.php

Chris