Thread: Adjusing OPV on Minore I

Adjusing OPV on Minore I

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    so, i have put my name on the pullman pressure guage list (and sent the $$ too), so I figure I should work out the best way to adjust the pressure, if i need to...
    i know in the later minore machines there is an hole behind the drip tray to allow access, do I just need to drill? if so, where?
    After having the machine for about 6 yrs, I figure it may be time to finally unscrew the cover, and see whats under the hood.....

TC

Re: Adjusing OPV on Minore I

Quote Originally Posted by 445D5A5C5B562F0 link=1322715849/0#0 date=1322715849
    so, i have put my name on the pullman pressure guage list (and sent the $$ too), so I figure I should work out the best way to adjust the pressure, if i need to...
    i know in the later minore machines there is an hole behind the drip tray to allow access, do I just need to drill? if so, where?
    After having the machine for about 6 yrs, I figure it may be time to finally unscrew the cover, and see whats under the hood.....
    Hi Krusty- Yeppers- its towards the RHS, but you need to be accurate. Best bet would be to pull the cover first.

The early ones had a plakky OPV which didnt like being adjusted that much. It could be worth replacing the OPV at the same time.