Thread: La Pavoni P90 Manual

La Pavoni P90 Manual

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I just picked up a La Pavoni P90 that we are going to strip and clean and was wondering if anyone out there has a Service Manual, Instruction Book or other useful information?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    A

Re: La Pavoni P90 Manual

It seems from looking around the web that "P90" refers to the group type not the model number. Does anyone out there know the model and age of this machine:

whats on those plates on the front and under the pressure gauge? any thing useful?

looks in pretty good nick, does it work? Dont strip it down for no reason if its running OK......

Coffeeparts should be able to help with new bits (and maybe date it) but most of the manuals dont offer much in the way of "serious servicing / rebuilding" help

does it have "auto fill" or is it manual fill with that black lever?

I also see you have a e98 is it a rotary pump or vibe model ? (i have one as well in rotary)

Have a read here might nail it down for you 70Meg PDF http://www.lapavoni.com/pdf/monografia.pdf I have it downloaded at home but not at work.

Up to the year 2000, the machines appeared very plain and linear. The coffee bar machines are now placed in a recess behind the bar,
    whereas the search for a captivating look is now more greatly concerned with the home-use machines.
    The ranges produced are in sequence P90, P91, Compact, P/uno, P/sei, P/tre, Pub.
    F rom a technological point of view, we need to mention the introduction of electronic dosing in 1989 and, as the years
    went by, the development of increasingly sophisticated functions.
    Really bad translation ;)

Extracted from the PDF mentioned above. Machine is a P90 and shares the same sides as the P3 one of the first volumetrics, Made in the late 80s but only for a year or two before the Bar and Pub ranges came out in 1990. As it was only around for a short time info may be a little hard to come by.

Thanks,
    I had downloaded that big PDF but hadnt had the time to really go through it. Your right, there is almost nothing on the internet about this model. It seems the P90 group was used on a variety of machine so there is some info on that, but nothing I can find on the entire machine. I guess we should take lots of photos when we strip it down so that it might be useful to others in the future

hello i just read your post on the P90. i myself just picked up a p90 lever machine. its pretty dirty. whats the best way to clean this machine. what have you learned?