Thread: PAV PRO

PAV PRO

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    arrived yesterday, thank you Basil, now folks, this isnt for the feint hearted and i feel a bit odd having to write about this masterpiece in a general discussion sub forum. this machine and other lever machines deserve a sub forum of their own, jeez, a little respect for true form and function! one happy camper here! ;)

brett230873

Re: PAV PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 6D746C646F607378010 link=1283817173/0#0 date=1283817173
    arrived yesterday, thank you Basil, now folks, this isnt for the feint hearted and i feel a bit odd having to write about this masterpiece in a general discussion sub forum. this machine and other lever machines deserve a sub forum of their own, jeez, a little respect for true form and function! one happy camper here!
    Awww.... if you had of worked a bit harder you would have been able to afford a machine with a pump. ;D

JUST KIDDING!!! I cant hide my jealousy any longer.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Pictures please...now!

Nice one *8-)

Mmm dedicated Lever thread or section? Thread dedicated certainly YES :) As to a complete section already done well on a couple of US sites so will it result in anything better or just replication?

man, if i pull one more shot, my heart will malfunction, damn they r good!

brett230873

Quote Originally Posted by 697068606B64777C050 link=1283817173/4#4 date=1283843775
    Awesome setup! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by 4D544C444F405358210 link=1283817173/0#0 date=1283817173
    arrived yesterday, thank you Basil, now folks, this isnt for the feint hearted and i feel a bit odd having to write about this masterpiece in a general discussion sub forum. this machine and other lever machines deserve a sub forum of their own, jeez, a little respect for true form and function! one happy camper here! ;)
    I took the liberty to change a few words of a famous song for this occasion

Hope you approve

Goldleaver
    Hes the man, the man with the Midas touch
    A Pavoni Pro touch
    Such a temp stable leaver
    Beckons you to drink his liquid arabica of sin
    But drink it in

8-) 8-) 8-)
    KK

Bravo KK, cheers Brett, well its another day, am going for a slow pull :o

might have to rephrase that ;)

mft

nice, love the colour combo!

I once had a la pav pro, just SS without the wood accents, but found it to be a little impractical for my needs. I kept it as a second machine but never used it and then I got an offer I couldnt refuse!

I dont know why they dont make them with an e61 group head, or maybe they do now?

Ash

A nice bit of kitchen bling - have you managed to get some god shots yet?

Ive found with mine that the grind is more important than the tamp, to the point of using just about anything to tamp the coffee to just below screen height (5mm or so) with just enough pressure that the coffee doesnt fall out if I turn the PF upside down. Then its just me and the machine baby.. :D Certainly gives a different style of espresso.

Enjoy

sigh isnt she beautiful.
    congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 233A222A212E3D364F0 link=1283817173/4#4 date=1283843775
    I concur ;D ;D

Gotta add folks, i am still enjoying this contraption immensely, found a roast called Black Gold from Yahava that suits this machine and my taste perfectly.