Thread: ECM Veneziano A1 Manual needed...

ECM Veneziano A1 Manual needed...

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Greetings everyone,

I am new to this forum and send warm greetings from the other end of the world - Germany. I have only recently taken the step into the world of Espresso machines and am truly amazed at the large coffee connoisseur community Down Under.

The machine I have left behind is a Jura Impressa F90 fully automatic unit that recently died on me. Rather than replacing it with another Jura (or equivalent), I convinced my wife it was time to try out an Espresso machine and came across a used ECM Veneziano A1. After looking at it and doing some research, I decided to go ahead with the purchase for the equivalent of 1550 AUD (that is 1100 in Euros).

I would be most interested in the experiences members of your community have made with it. Also, the previous owner cant come up with the manual; if anyone could help me out with it, I would be delighted and grateful.

Cheers, Klaus

Re: ECM Veneziano A1 Manual needed...

Hi everyone . I need help and i am sure this is the place to get it. What i am chasing is a user manual for a ECM VENEZIANO A1 . I for the life of me cannot locate one anywhere. Please help !!!

Your could try contacting ECM themselves, otherwise try contact site sponsor ECA here in Australia. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

TC

I really wouldnt bother Scheffe63...

The only thing you re likely to gain is the information that you yank on the front of the intake valve and push the button to switch from tank to plumbed operation.

Manuals which ship with machines rarely provide any information of use.