Thread: What is a second hand Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo worth?

What is a second hand Vibiemme Domobar Piccolo worth?

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering if I could get some help pricing up a second hand VBM piccolo single boiler machine? It's 1 year old, works perfectly. Minimal scratches on cup warmer, new seal, new Pesado 58.5 IMS double basket, matching tamper, double spout handle, comes with all the general bonuses (de scaler, etc).

Any help would be appreciated.
    Cheers!

Looking in the SOLD section would be a good start.

Java "Sell what for how much?!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Not very helpful, I know, but you may not find that in the SOLD section as the buyer may have negotiated a better price in direct contact with the seller.
    It's probably not a good idea to put out feelers like this as potential buyers may adjust their expectations accordingly
    You haven't mentioned
    - where you bought the machine if a CS sponsor
    - has the machine been regularly maintained and serviced?
    - what the general bonuses include
    - where you live (buyers would want to check the machine out or pay to have it shipped which will add to the price.

If the tamper is the Dolo one that matches your basket, that's definitely worth mentioning as well as any improvements over the standard VBM basket..

I'm guessing about $1300 for the lot tops. Sounds a bit under-priced but unless someone desperately wants a sub-$2K single boiler, you may not get many offers. You'll have to give good reasons why someone would want to buy your machine.