Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TC

Thread: Simonelli Musica Steam Issue

Simonelli Musica Steam Issue

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hey guys

I have a Nuova Simonelli Musica, recently serviced, that's been playing up the last two days. After switching on, during the warm up, several loud pops can be heard, and steam pretty consistently blows out of a number of areas of the machine. There's a lot of steam, then a pop, then more steam. I haven't tried making coffee with it in this state. It looks like its not building any pressure for some reason?

I may have spilled some water inside the machine when refilling the water tank - think that might be the issue?

Thanks

TC
    Water and 230V are not happy bed partners. We recommend tanks be removed for filling with most machines to ensure you don't drown them

Let it dry out for a day or two and if the issues continue, you will need to take it back to your service dude and ask for the job to be completed.
    Dimal likes this.

Thanks! Will do...

Quote Originally Posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
    Water and 230V are not happy bed partners. We recommend tanks be removed for filling with most machines to ensure you don't drown them

Let it dry out for a day or two and if the issues continue, you will need to take it back to your service dude and ask for the job to be completed.