Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TC

Thread: Help with Grimac Mia Ele

Cool Help with Grimac Mia Ele

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi,
    i have purchased a second hand grimac Mia and love it. I don't have a manual, so I'm winging it with basic knowledge and Google etc.
    so far so good. I would love to speak with anyone who owns one has more expertise! And some tips!!!
    -Steam wand lost pressure the other day.... Googled, de scaled, and so far so good has repaired itself.
    i de scaled by removing hose filter and adding to water storage. Then flushed thru, paused few times and then kept flushing. Then flushed thru whole storage of fresh water. I made sure I flushed wand, group and hot water.....
    in melbourne is it necessary to replace water softener filter? If so where do I get one?
    as my machine is second hand I cannot assume anything so I would like to clean everything.
    it did not come with blind filter, how would I 'back flush?
    any tips or copy of Manual would be greatly appreciated
    thanks kindly

Grinders Coffee used to be the importers for Grimac. First, try them. If not, try CMS. Maybe Chris @ Talk Coffee might know too. Blind filters are cheap, most cafe's would have thousands they would give you - I know we have a bunch as we flip our machines every couple of years

TC
    Good get Georgee,

No problems for bits and pieces- see our website.

For filtration: Here are our thoughts...http://www.talkcoffee.com.au/education/filtration/

Cheers

Chris
    melbuurn likes this.