Thread: looking for HX machine

looking for HX machine

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi,

am new here but been reading the posts on the forum for a few months now. Hubby and I have recently upgraded our grinder to a Iberital challenge doserless and will probably upgrade our Krups to a HX machine soon.

Any ideas on the expobar range? They seem reasonably priced for a HX machine. Any other recommendations for other brands? Budget will probably around the $1500+ mark. :)

TC

Re: looking for HX machine

Quote Originally Posted by lattegirl link=1182906608/0#0 date=1182906608
    Hi,

am new here but been reading the posts on the forum for a few months now. Hubby and I have recently upgraded our grinder to a Iberital challenge doserless and will probably upgrade our Krups to a HX machine soon.

Any ideas on the expobar range? They seem reasonably priced for a HX machine. Any other recommendations for other brands? Budget will probably around the $1500+ mark. :)
    Hi Lattegirl and welcome to CS,

The sleeper in the Expobar range is definitely the eb-61 lever. We have a great deal this month on a pimped one: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163933911/2#2 and further information can be found in the machines info thread: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163234999/0

Drop me a line if youd like further information...

regards

Chris

COFFEECHASER

Re: looking for HX machine

Welcome to Coffeesnobs,

I have an Expobar Office semi-auto, which is the entry point in the Expobar range. It is simple to use and I have been very happy with it, I have had it since the end of September last year and as you would expect it hasnt missed a beat in that time. It is probably the closest to your starting point of your budget. Of course if I had of had more money at time I would have gone higher up the range but am very happy with my decision. I bought mine from Talk Coffee and it was a very pleasant process. Other site sponsors certainly sell the Expobar range as well so it may pay to see if there is a sponsor with a store close to where you live.

Brett