Looking at plumbing in my drip tray on a Rocket Mozzafiato, seems Rocket have made the cut out with mounting holes for a catch cup, but I can't find this as a specific or generic product to purchase. Could just plumb directly to the drip tray but I'd like to remove it once a week or so to clean, so a catch cup makes a lot more sense, but even seems hard to find proper drip tray fittings that mount flush.

Anyone found a catch cup that will work with the Rocket? I could easily/expensively get one made up but would rather just buy one expensively off the shelf.