Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By artman
  • 1 Post By TheRefurbisher

Thread: Help Reviving a Bezzera BZ99R

Help Reviving a Bezzera BZ99R

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I got a BZ99 from 1995 as a potential trade-in for my Saeco Royal Coffee Bar. Took it home and plumbed it in. Pump would run non-stop for 5 or so minutes. Boiler filled up. At first the steam and water worked fine. Green light for brewing went on once then never again. Eventually I got no water, steam, or water through the group head.
    Now on to my current problem. Upon taking things apart I was a little too ginger with a soft metal fitting and .... snap.

Been doing research for the part I broke and it seems very hard to find. Was wondering if anyone knew of where/if I can use a substitute part. Bezzera parts diagram has it as part # 5973055 which gives me nothing online. Hopefully I can get this one up and running.

Have you tried coffee parts or the the place in Brisbane that does these, Baratza or something similar from memory?

Or you could take the bite to enzed or Pirtek and see what they have.

Cheers
    Dimal likes this.

Help Reviving a Bezzera BZ99R

Yeah Barazi should be able to get you parts via one of the site sponsors (coffeeparts JetBlack).

Quote form on CS website
    https://coffeesnobs.com.au/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

BZ99 tech diagram

https://coffeesnobs.com.au/documenta...arts-list.html
    Last edited by Javaphile; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:57 AM. Reason: Changed tech diagram link to the local one

I have sent a quote request. Thanks. Will start taking it apart and giving it a deep clean while waiting on parts.
    matth3wh likes this.