Thread: New Machine HELP!

New Machine HELP!

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    HI - Im shopping for a new machine for home. I want the best machine available now.
    Does anyone have any GIOTTOs?
    Is the Vibiemme Domobar Super better?
    I want something that I can use to push out up to say 6 standard lattes while maintaining stable temp.
    Want to test machines in Melbourne before buying.
    Im going to look at the Makin at Veneziano. Is there anywhere else that allows testing before purchase and without pressure to buy.

TC

Re: New Machine HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by fenners link=1191937312/0#0 date=1191937311
    HI - Im shopping for a new machine for home. I want the best machine available now.
    Does anyone have any GIOTTOs?
    Is the Vibiemme Domobar Super better?
    I want something that I can use to push out up to say 6 standard lattes while maintaining stable temp.
    Want to test machines in Melbourne before buying.
    Im going to look at the Makin at Veneziano. Is there anywhere else that allows testing before purchase and without pressure to buy.
    Hi Fenners,

We have Giotto, Vibiemme, Bezzera and Unico Splendor on the bench- to name a few. Using your brief, Id be suggesting the one of the first 3. We can also supply Makin...

FYI Giotto stock is EXTREMELY tight. I have just 3 unallocated and there will be no more this year....

Please feel free to call and we can organise a meeting.

regards

Chris

Hi fenners,

I have a Unico Splendor at home. It works a treat, and I am very happy to recommend.

Big thanks to Chris from TALK COFFEE - Im now a proud member of the VBM Domo Super/Macap/Pullman Tamper group.
    And absolutely loving it!!!!

Id also like to add that Chris had some Espresso WOW from Andy which was absolutely amazing - on both the Giotto and the VBM.
    Perfectly named because the first thing that comes to mind when drinking this was WOW!!!!!