Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2

    Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    8-) Hi, This is my first post and I hope there isnt any post rules I dont know about!

    I am about to purchase a Vibiemme Super and have been hunting around for the best price. After spending quite a few hours sifting thru numerous websites, the cheapest I can find is from Coffee Warehouse in Richmond.

    My question is, has anyone bought their machine from these guys, or know of them, and if yes, are they recommended?

    I live on the other side of Australia so am a bit handicapped with actually shopping around and looking at the machines over here (not many over here). So I have to go with what info I can gather from other people re reputable suppliers etc.

    It would be great to hear what any of you have to offer on the subject.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Senior Member fatboy_1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    I would give one of the sponsors a go first.
    <<<===
    For instance, Talk Coffee have sold to other members in WA and I know from personal experience, they stand by their sales with excellent service and advice.


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    131

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?


  4. #4
    Mal Dimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Warwick, QLD
    Posts
    17,237

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Hi jajcsc,

    Welcome to CoffeeSnobs..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif].

    Would be worth your while to familiarise yourself with the CS Sales & Posting Policy here. Our little community is supported with the kind auspices of several generous Site Sponsors listed over on the top L/H side of the page, so we prefer not to give free plugs to any non-sponsor. All the best :),

    Mal.

  5. #5
    TC
    TC is offline
    .
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    14,665

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal link=1202784022/0#3 date=1202801011
    Hi jajcsc,

    Welcome to CoffeeSnobs..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif].

    Would be worth your while to familiarise yourself with the CS Sales & Posting Policy here. Our little community is supported with the kind auspices of several generous Site Sponsors listed over on the top L/H side of the page, so we prefer not to give free plugs to any non-sponsor. All the best :),

    Mal.
    Actually, its almost a bonus Mal- because their prices are much higher than ours.... 8-)

    Chris


  6. #6
    Mal Dimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Warwick, QLD
    Posts
    17,237

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    ::) :P

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Hamptons
    Posts
    296

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Suggest you read my experience in "VBM user group" thread if you want affirmation about buying from a sponsor
    Dave

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    623

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave link=1202784022/0#6 date=1202847009
    Suggest you *read my experience in "VBM user group" thread *if you want affirmation about buying from a sponsor
    Dave
    Or to be steered away from a non-sponsor

  9. #9
    Stew
    Guest

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy link=1202784022/0#1 date=1202784290
    I would give one of the sponsors a go first.
    <<<===
    For instance, Talk Coffee have sold to other members in WA and I know from personal experience, they stand by their sales with excellent service and advice.
    Live in WA, bought my Giotto and Macap from Chris at Talk Coffe - Good service, delivered quickly and he still responds to my queries when I email him. Havent had any problems with the Machine but I am confident that Chris would look after me from Melbourne if I did (and would try to sort it out without having to send the machine back to him).

    Go For It!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Anyone bought from Coffee Warehouse?

    OK guys. Youve all talked me into it. I went ahead and ordered from Chris at Coffee Talk this morning.

    Thanks for the posts.



Similar Threads

  1. Silly Coffee Flavoured Foods I have bought...
    By Andy in forum General Coffee Related...
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 12:03 AM
  2. Just bought a coffee trailer...Need advice!!
    By moose in forum Brewing Equipment - Extreme Machines ($3000+)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10th June 2010, 06:14 PM
  3. How I bought my machine from DiBella Coffee
    By chartres in forum Brewing Equipment (non-machine specific)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st April 2008, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •