Hi. Ive had mine now for about a month (paired with an Ascaso iMini) and I love it. I did promise Id post some more info and never got around to it, so this is a good opportunity
- high quality construction - the only compromises in construction are the ABS plastic side panels. Ive got to say, though, the machine looks sensational, and you wouldnt pick it as plastic without tapping the side panels. These also mean the machine is kilos lighter than similar machines.
- easy temperature management - after the machines been on for a while, a quick (10 sec) flush brings everything where it should be
- can produce shot after shot without noticeable temp variation. I havent actually measured any temp changes to know this precisely
- good capacity boiler and reservoir
- great steam power, rapid and easy milk texturing (2 hole wand)
- easy to clean
- easily on par with machines costing up to a few hundred dollars more
- pressure switch under reservoir which ensures automatic cutoff when water level is low is quite stiff. This means that the machine will switch off with close to a litre still left in the reservoir. Means you need to keep the water levels quite full. Im hoping this will ease up a bit as the spring loosens
- standard double shot basket is a 12g basket. I replaced it with a 14g and immediately noticed the benefits
I have nothing significantly bad to say after a month. After having the machine for a couple of weeks I went up to Di Bartoli and spent an hour with Renzo to help me actually fine tune everything. Since then Im getting much more consistent shots and have only gotten better. I drink a macchiato or espresso and my wife drinks a latte, and Im able to produce any variation with relative ease.