Thread: My Vibiemme Domobar Super Stealth package

My Vibiemme Domobar Super Stealth package

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Well I have taken the plunge and upgraded from my trusty Silvia and Sunbeam grinder setup and took advantage of and acquired one of Chriss STEALTH packages ;D.

All I can say is that this thing is awesome. The ease of use over the Silvia is what I was looking for and the VBM delivers this in spades!!I love the fact I do not have to temp surf anymore and how much steam there is on demand.
    The Mazzer is going to take some time getting use to but I am sure I will master it soon. Just have to keep playing with the settings to try and get that god shot! The dosing is quite different to the Silvia and my technique has taken a bit of a beating. It definitely is a LOT quieter then the Sunbeam. I have noticed too that little adjustments on the dial can have a pretty big effect on the pour. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
    Have also just ditched the popper and *done my first roast with the breadmaker. Heaps better and looking forward to trying this roast out next weekend.

Chris at Talk Coffee was excellent and even managed to get the package up here to the NT in only 3 working days which I think is unheard of in these parts.

So now all I need to do is put trusty Silvia up for sale in the Sales section and all will be good.

Cheers

Reece

Re:  My Vibiemme Domobar Super Stealth packag

It is not system
    Its an
    Espresso making beast
    Welcome to the dark side

You will enjoy it for many years to come

KK