FS [BNE] - QUEST M3 Roaster + Phidget & Accessories
- The Quest M3 is an electric drum coffee roaster, which offers you control over airflow and temperature. Easily modified and dissembled, and designed for continuous roasting, the Quest M3 is ideal for sample roasting in commercial operations, or testing the waters as a foray into home roasting.
- Also included in sale is a 4-input Phidget Temperature Sensor, and 2 x thermocouples. Original purchase price for these items was ~USD$200 (A$285). These items allow you to connect the roaster to roasting software to save and track profiles (note: software not provided, but compatible with Artisan – a free software).
- The Quest M3 is designed for continuous roasting; once it is properly warmed up you can roast for hours. In this sense, the Quest coffee roaster is much more like a professional than a domestic roaster.
- The roaster has an ingeniously simple way to cool the coffee. You dump the batch into the tray like in a shop roaster and open the rear door to the chaff collection chamber so cool air can be pulled through it. Outside the drum, the coffee beans are cooled in about 3 minutes. Another great advantage over most home roasters.
- Looking to sell for A$1,100 (negotiable)
- Price reflects that the roaster has had low usage (<200 roasts), is in good condition, and includes accessories (e.g. 4-input phidget sensor and thermocouples)
- Pick up location in Brisbane
- Dimensions (cm): W24x H33x D36cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Capacity: 150-300g
UPDATE: Price reduced to $1,000 (negotiable). Happy to post at buyer's cost and risk.