Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBM DS use and care video

Hi all,

Just wishing to inform that ECA have today released video use and care instructions for the Domobar Super very ably presented by Scottie Callaghan.

I think that their work has been terrific and for new machine owners, this is a brilliant way to start your journey. I think this will prove a great resource for all new HX and dual boiler machine owners.

To find them point your browser at http://www.espressocompany.com.au/how-to.htm

Enjoy!

Chris

Re: VBM DS use and care video

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1226534950/0#0 date=1226534949
    Hi all,

Just wishing to inform that ECA have today released video use and care instructions for the Domobar Super very ably presented by Scotty Callaghan.

I think that their work has been terrific and for new machine owners, this is a brilliant way to start your journey. I think this will prove a great resource for all new HX and dual boiler machine owners.

To find them point your browser at http://www.espressocompany.com.au/how-to.htm

Enjoy!

Chris
    Very informative, easy to follow, and a great resource Chris that as you say, goes well beyond using the Domobar.

I still find Scottie mesmerising to watch!

Comment

This video is terrific I only wish that all the importers of espresso machine will do the same.

Very high marks for ECA.

Renzo

Comment

Looks like something for nearly everyone there regardless of the machine. He does explain the under and over-dosing well I think. His 3x collapsing technique is one I havent heard of before but obviously works for Scotty and perhaps worth considering for others who are getting too fast pours due to under-dosing. It definitely reveals that I have been tending to under-dose.

Anyone who cant get access to barista training could do worse than t0 view these videos.

Steve

Comment

Nice job ECA and Scottie. Should we be expecting VBMs to come with DVDs from now on

charlie

Comment

Very impressive. In enjoyed watching all of them. Scottie does a great job. Well done!

Comment

Hmm... yes I too have been under-dosing badly. Im going to adjust my routine and try this approach.

Cool Vids. Would be great as a little DVD with the machine.

Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by Philhouse link=1226534950/0#6 date=1230504433
                Hmm... yes I too have been under-dosing badly. Im going to adjust my routine and try this approach.

Cool Vids. Would be great as a little DVD with the machine.

Phil.
                ECA is planning that Phil

Chris

Comment

Working...
                X