Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft of VBM DS #19630

Hi all,

On Tuesday 11th November, TNT collected a black VBM Domobar Super Lever from Dennis at Taren Point to come back to our Melbourne office.

It was "sighted" by TNT at their Enfield depot at 06.45 am the following morning after which it- according to TNT, "disappeared".

I can only assume that one of their "reformed" criminal drivers or staff have taken it upon themselves to help themselves to it. Somewhat amazingly, TNTs attitude, to put it crudely is tough bickies- you lose and we dont care.

One would assume that it will either go into hiding in a home or more  likely be sold on the bay of evil or in a pub..

I would greatly appreciate if the CS community could keep an eye open. Im sick to death of these apathetic, no hoper criminals... > > >

Chris

Re: Theft of VBM DS #19630

Bloody hell mate....

This mob would have to be the worst freight company in Australia >. How the hell do they get away with having no responsibility for goods in transit being held in their premises? Seems ludicrous to me..... :-?

Mal.

Comment

massive sympathies chris.
      probably not worth the effort, but wonder what kind of action can be taken with these guys (TNT)? prob not much that can be done with them crooked ba%#$rds

Comment

Thats too bad.
        TNT once lost a laptop of mine the whole process was a nightmare so I have not used them since. At the prices they charge for insurance youd think they are expecting them to get stolen lost.

Hope you get it back

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1226984060/0#1 date=1226984613
          Bloody hell mate....

This mob would have to be the worst freight company in Australia >. How the hell do they get away with having no responsibility for goods in transit being held in their premises? Seems ludicrous to me..... :-?

Mal.
          Buggered if I know Mal...

I have had a gutful. I will be "losing" their accounts until such time as they refuse service. At that point, they can take me to court and attempt to extract the funds...

Chris

Comment

disgusting....

Small Claims Tribunal 1800 133 055.
            its free, apply and let them do the chasing up for you. Better than nothing. At least it will make TNT do something, and annoy them also. It will take weeks....but you have a case thats for sure.

Comment

They must have some sort of camera surveillance in the warehouse
              Why can’t they look at it just to check?

KK

Comment

Thats Bulls#!t Chris they must be held responsible for losing something they are shipping. Whats stopping them from losing every parcel they have.
                Didnt they damage an espresso machine you had shipped to outback WA a while ago, which you had to replace and sold the machine as second hand.
                We use TNT at work and had some headlights off a Mercedes Actros truck get damaged, but work paid for the insurance. It took about a month to get another from Gremany and ship it to Katherine.

Comment

Have a read of this thread

Comment

These guys deserve all the bad press thats possible.

Its incredibly frustrating when you go out of your way to do the best you can for customers, only to be let down by a bunch of fools like this. >

Comment

Can you not report them to the police Chris?

The small claims tribunal is a good idea too.
                      The one in NSW costs $50 but it forces them to send somone on the appointed hearing date.
                      The magistrate or whatever can make a legally binding finding for costs in your favour.

Hopefully its the same down there.

Comment

Chris,
                        You have only two (legal) hopes in regards to compensation (according to my reading).
                        1 You fit the description of a consumer under the Trade Practices Act.
                        2 Their standard contract (like the standard parking lot contract) is essentially illegal.

Good luck.

Greg

Comment

Thanks for the positive support all...

We will pursue them to the full extent of the law and then some

Chris

Comment

Dogs. In fact, thats insulting to dogs.

You just dont do that to someones coffee machine.
                            They should be shot, then hanged, then shot again. Grrrrr.

And then given no coffee for a month.

Comment

Insurance should cover damage in transit...

Outright loss or we can no longer find it; should fall squarely with them.

Best of luck and trust us... A few will be looking out in the market place...

Comment

Working...
                              X