coffee similar to monsooned malabar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee similar to monsooned malabar

My wife and I like monsooned malabar coffee. I did not buy enough to last. What are similar tasting coffees? thanks, John

Re: coffee similar to monsooned malabar

Hi John

Indian Monsoon Malabar AA is available on BeanBay at the moment. There is a note there that if you order & pay today, youll have them by Christmas.

Cheers - Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by brokenarrowjbe link=1229825715/0#0 date=1229825715
      My wife and I like monsooned malabar coffee. I did not buy enough to last. What are similar tasting coffees? thanks, John
      Great advice Carrie.... 8-)

For what its worth, I dont think I have ever tasted another coffee that tastes similar to the high grade MMs that Andy manages to grab. If Andy has some available in BrownBay, then grab some while you can mate....

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1229825715/0#2 date=1229849672
        For what its worth, I dont think I have ever tasted another coffee that tastes similar to the high grade MMs that Andy manages to grab.
        Mal.

Yep, Id certainly agree with that.

The flavour of these MMs is unique..... interestingly some people dont like the flavour much.... But I think it is great and it is my wifes favourite bean as well......

Get them when you can - there is no substitute!

Comment

They are very popular in my household, when I first read about these beans I was very sceptical but JavaB gave me some clues on how to roast them and the results have been fantastic. Iv still got 3kg and will be keeping them hidden at the back of the bean cupboard. I always roast and forget for at least 14 days and from then on they are amazing!!!

Comment

What is shipping to florida? I am in the states. Sweet marias was out last time I checked. Thanks, John

Comment

What is Florida?

Sorry John, shipping overseas is VERY expensive. Your best bet would be to find a local roaster that might have some.

Good luck!

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman link=1229825715/0#4 date=1229853927
                but JavaB gave me some clues on how to roast them and the results have been fantastic.
                Pray, tell...

Comment

Working...
                X