Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hervey Bay

Hi Everyone.

Just got back from Hervey Bay.  My wife and I go there simi regularity to stay with friends and I always have a really bad time looking for a decent coffee.  On this trip we were driving along the waterfront in Scarness and my wife spotted a new cafe that has opened since our last visit.  The place was called lillians and the sign said that they roasted their own coffee so we gave it a shot.  The roaster they had in there kind of looked like a big stainless oven thing with a glass pot sitting on top.  I am guessing that it is a hot air roaster.  Anyway we both ordered caps which were not very good.  However we returned the following morning for breakfast with our friends and had some very nice coffees the next day.  I let them know discreetly about the coffee I had the previous day.  So if you are in Hervey Bay and can strike the right barista you should be able to get a decent coffee.

P.S. visited Pioneer in Yandina on the way up.  Their mocha java blend is out of this world.  It will now be a regular stop thats for sure.

BB
Working...
X