Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning my espresso machine

Hi Everyone,

Well Im new to coffeesnobs and I would like to ask for some user advice. I have just purchased a Sunbeam Cafe Series EM6910 and I would like to know how often I should clean the shower screen area after making an espresso. I have been reading some articals and Im just getting a little confussed so I thought I would ask some people who are regulare users. Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

at535

Re: Cleaning my espresso machine

Originally posted by at535 link=1231508364/0#0 date=1231508364
    Hi Everyone,

Well Im new to coffeesnobs and I would like to ask for some user advice. I have just purchased a Sunbeam Cafe Series EM6910 and I would like to know how often I should clean the shower screen area after making an espresso. I have been reading some articals and Im just getting a little confussed so I thought I would ask some people who are regulare users. Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Regards

at535
    Depends on any number of factors...

1 : I flush with water and jiggle my PF after I dump the puk - Every time.

2: I do the shower screen manually about every 2 weeks

3: I do a full clean with the SB Tabs about every 6 to 8 weeks...

Comment

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs "at535"..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

An absolutely terrific series of guides has been authored and assembled by one of our fellow members, Randy Glass, and can be found about halfway down this page... http://www.espressomyespresso.com/

Lots of very worthwhile reading ahead of you there mate...

Mal.

Comment

Thanks for relpies, AngerManagementfor the advice and Mal for the link. After my first few brews Im already looking at home roasting and swearing that I wont buy another coffee from any old cafe ha ha...and who says this home brewing isnt addictave.

Comment

Working...
        X