Sulawesi Rante Kapua Torajah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulawesi Rante Kapua Torajah

Am nearly out of this one - it is my favourite bean since buying on Beanbay!!!

Love it roasted to fairly dark!!!

Re: Sulawesi Rante Kapua Torajah

My own stash of this one is getting pretty low too so I have been trying to get some more. No luck yet but its certainly on the list.

Cleanest processed indo ever produced and retains the great earthy flavours and body.

Great coffee.

Comment

id for sure get more too.

Comment

Originally posted by 74717D79717E21100 link=1231812086/2#2 date=1231824042
        id for sure get more too.
        I have about 20Kg of beans and have bought a lot more - and think this is an all time favourite

Comment

I roasted up 500g just after Christmas and am into the last half now.
          How many days post roast do you guys think this one is best at?

Comment

Originally posted by 0B372A313B3A2D38303B5F0 link=1231812086/4#4 date=1231832031
            I roasted mine about 7 days ago, and today it was just fantastic. Which is why I started this topic

But I like from about 7-10 days in my limited experience

Comment

Like Ben said earlier, I went fairly dark as well, and it was great. I start on it about 3 days in.

Comment

Originally posted by 576B766D676671646C67030 link=1231812086/4#4 date=1231832031
                10 days for me, and all the way into Rolling SC. A Truly Chocolaty experience.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                  I stopped at SC and it has some nice chocolate now after 2 weeks.
                  I take note to roast a bit longer next time to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by 7F505A473E0 link=1231812086/1#1 date=1231812545
                    My own stash of this one is getting pretty low too so I have been trying to get some more.  No luck yet but its certainly on the list.

Cleanest processed indo ever produced and retains the great earthy flavours and body.

Great coffee.

We got it!
                    It will be in the next BeanBay.

Comment

Originally posted by 436C667B020 link=1231812086/9#9 date=1234520855
                      Originally posted by 7F505A473E0 link=1231812086/1#1 date=1231812545
                      My own stash of this one is getting pretty low too so I have been trying to get some more.  No luck yet but its certainly on the list.

Great coffee.

We got it!  
                      It will be in the next BeanBay.
                      Great to hear
                      Now to justify more beans

Comment

roasted the last of my stash of this today - I have now run out.    I want - no - need more.  Please try to include it again in the near future.  

Comment

I hear ya. I had to resort to Sweet Marias when the last lot of Sulawesi flew off BeanBay

Comment

Next month is indo month... 7 different ones all different, all amazing.

Details after the ship gets here and Ive checked that they are the same as the samples we roasted.

Comment

Originally posted by 4A656F720B0 link=1231812086/13#13 date=1242486259
                              Next month is indo month... 7 different ones all different, all amazing.

Details after the ship gets here and Ive checked that they are the same as the samples we roasted.
                              dont say that! trying to lower the size of the stash and the sulawesi is my favourite!

Comment

Working...
                              X