Mountain Top Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Top Estate

any chance of some of this finding its way over to the roaster so some Browns are available?

I had a bag of MTE raisins (as described by the roaster), not sure which bin or lot they actually were, a fortnight or so ago and I really liked them.

Im keen to give some other MTE beans a try!

Re: Mountain Top Estate

Gday "hazchem"....

As it happens, Andy still has a small amount of these available in Green BeanBay here... http://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/Vi...ct.aspx?ID=211 8-)

Why dont you snaffle these and ask Andy to ship em with the next bulk lot from the next BeanBay (due soon),

Mal.

Comment

Either that or get onto Jason at Pioneer Coffee and see if he has any left. I know he had some of the 478 as I won some with the first Instant Auction Dont wait to long if there is still some in Greenbay I think I might grab some more too  :

Comment

Originally posted by 15383C303D510 link=1233990831/1#1 date=1233992609
        Andy still has a small amount of these available in Green BeanBay here.
        Hi Mal, yep totally aware that there are still greens left, but Im not roasting at home and to be honest dont have the time at the moment to devote to learning how.

Hence my desire for some to be made available as Browns.

Originally posted by 3334303F373D28383F36510 link=1233990831/2#2 date=1233999842
        Either that or get onto Jason at Pioneer Coffee and see if he has any left.
        Thanks Beanflying, Ill check out Pioneer as well.

Comment

Thanks, order placed!

Comment

I am coming to the end of 850grams of Bin 35 that I have had stashed away from beanbay ages ago....I started drinking it 4 days post roast and its now 2 weeks post roast and is absolutely lovely. Still excellent pours and cuts through the milk beautifully. My wife and I think its in the top 2-3 single origins that we have tried (right up there with the Yemen and Brazil Sweet Naturals...and outlasts both in terms of quality from roasting day...ie 2 weeks out and its still a gun coffee).

Any more Andy, or do I have to go for a drive to the Estate?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 54414858544F4F3B0 link=1233990831/6#6 date=1241729772
              Any more Andy, or do I have to go for a drive to the Estate?
              Hold on tight to the MTC beans you have... this years crop was so small (rain/hail damage) that its all gone now.

We will all have to wait for next season (with fingers crossed for a bumper crop)

Comment

Thank goodness I still have my wee little stash.

I even have some Boomerang peaberry from the previous crop.

Comment

Woops should nt have guzzled down Bin 35 :

Comment

i have plenty of Boomerang Peaberry and a still a bit of MTE bin 549.

Comment

.....I know that a certain person "may" soon be getting some MTC beans for a certain beabay....

.....whose first name may begin with A and end with Y

Comment

tis news to me Ozscott!

(tell me more off line and Ill fill in the blanks)

Comment

After my last couple of good roasts of 549 and the continuing 478 smoothness I am up for some more of what you can beg borrow or steal

BTW for desperates Pioneer Coffee is still showing 478 available as Green  

Comment

Originally posted by 55525659515B4E5E5950370 link=1233990831/12#12 date=1242113057

BTW for desperates Pioneer Coffee is still showing 478 available as Green  
                            2Kg only left.

Comment

all sold now, lets hope next years harvest allows some for local market

Comment

Working...
                              X