Kopi Luwak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kopi Luwak

As you may have read we are showcasing some of this coffee. see here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163933441

I have had a few pms from out of staters asking about it. I was not planning on selling any beans but because of the response I will put a little bit up for sale.

First in first serve, no rainchecks. I am roasting this for espresso on the 18th February, I have a limited (1Kg to spare which I may squeeze out to 2 Kg) amount and will not be selling greens as I need to make up a minimum batch size for the Diedrich.

Cost is $80 per 100gm $160 per 200gm, until it is all gone. Postage included.

All takers must have paid and ordered by 17th Feb and they will be shipped via Au Post express the day of roasting.

If you are interested please email me to organise well in advance as not to miss out.

Re: Kopi Luwak

email sent - I want some!!!

Comment

Re: Kopi Luwak Roasted and Greens

I have just talked to my supplier again and he is bringing some more Luwak in this month. Our thoughts are to offer some greens to the CS community. This is genuine un-blended Luwak from the Aceh region of Northern Sumatra. It is certified by the Aceh Coffee Board and is RSPCA approved. We are in the process of getting some cool packaging put together but it may come at a later date. Our initial thoughts are for 250gm of greens, but I would appreciate any feedback on this quantity. At this point we are estimating $125 for 250grams of greens, but before we are committing to any packaging we want to make sure this is a good size. Please let me know 1) if you are interested and 2) what size you would be interested in.

Comment

Hi, I got some kopi luwak from Indonesia from this brand mod edit commercial link removed. 150g pure 100% beans in a really nice gift box and certificate of authenticity. I got it for a gift but he wouldnt take it after hearing the story behind it.

mod edit eBay link removed

PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE SITE SALES AND POSTING POLICY  >

Comment

Got my brown Kopi Luwak delivered today Will be tasting soon...

Comment

Costliest Coffee - Kopi Luwak?

Hi all coffee nerds tell me which is the costliest coffee available?? [smiley=undecided.gif]

I heard it is Kopi Luwak coffee which comes from the Indonesian island of Sumatra, an area well-known for its excellent coffee. Paradoxurus is the little creature which eats red, ripe coffee cherry and ferments it in its tummy and after the seed exits from there it is cleaned roasted and the result is most exotic coffee rich, heavy flavored .

Any one tasted this coffee? How is it? How much does it really cost?? [smiley=shocked.gif]

Comment

Re: Costliest Coffee - Kopi Luwak?

If you want expensive check out the recent esmeralda auction. These are all green prices.

Comment

Originally posted by 2C2029292A2A2D2A2E213C4F0 link=1244524183/0#0 date=1244524183
                Hi all coffee nerds tell me which is the costliest coffee available?
                Nerds? > > >

I think you need to choose your words more carefully.

Do a google search for your answer.
                Its been discussed too many times here already.

Stop with the silly questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 6B574A515B5A4D58505B3F0 link=1244524183/2#2 date=1244525436
                  Nerds?      
                  ;D

Comment

Random obscure thread starter :-/

Use the search function contribute and discuss is all good but why waste our time starting weird threads and then not contributing??

And no I havnt nor do I have any plans to. There is to much fake Kopi Luwak out there so save your money.

Esmeralda is out of stock in Oz from what I have heard but plenty of other to try. 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by 3C3B3F303832273730395E0 link=1244524183/4#4 date=1244526076
                      Random obscure thread starter  :-/
                      Who then instantly logs off every time... :-?

Comment

I have tasted it on 2 occasions
                        Have you

KK

Comment

Im a proud coffee nerd ;D

And yeah, the Kopi I got from Pioneer was particularly good in the aeropress. The coffee cost more than the maker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3B3C38373F352030373E590 link=1234219855/9#9 date=1244526076
                            Random obscure thread starter  :-/

Use the search function contribute and discuss is all good but why waste our time starting weird threads and then not contributing??
                            Hi bf,

Agreed :

We are monitoring all posts from this member who is making troll like contributions and will edit and/or delete them as appropriate..

As always, if you have nothing useful to say, we at CS suggest  :-X

CSers...Please dont feed the trolls!!

2mcm
                            mod team

Comment

I think i would have to be paid to drink coffee that was shat out by a small rodent. In my opinion it is all hype and a novelty and if marketed well (which it is) people will believe it. Just my opinion.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X