Uses for a Coffee Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uses for a Coffee Machine

Been checking out some cafes for sale recently, I go in to check out the place first, then enquire later if i like (no luck yet)
    Seen some strange things, but this one blew me away. Ordered too dippo espressos. "The owner" coming from the back took my order, and then picked up a plastic bucket (ice cream size) and walked to the Espresso machine. He half filled it up with hot water from the group about 600ml this picked up my interest (thinking that my espresso were now going to be crap), then he took it to the steam arm and started to steam it? why i thought. so i took a closer look saw some thing/s floating in it
    So I asked, to my amazment he told me, he was heating my two hot dogs for a order
    I asked whats wrong with the mircowave, nothing he just finish cleaning and did want to dirty it.
    So I left
    I dont realy know if this is the norm (would think so) wish a had a camera

Any one esle seen strange things done with an espresso machine??????

Coffeeon
    Mark

Re: Uses for a Coffee Machine

Originally posted by Mad Barun link=1131098447/0#0 date=1131098446
    <snip>
    Any one esle seen strange things done with an espresso machine??????

Coffeeon
    Mark
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Love it! I have been known to knock out some pretty mean scrambled eggs on the steam when we have been on a cart gig and hungry..... . Steam wands also great for heating hot x buns....
    [smiley=grin.gif]

Comment

Working...
    X