Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

    Hey there,

    Been lurking for a while, thought Id post finally.

    Im in need of some recommendations of coffee machine service technicians in Brisbane. Ive got a Gaggia Titanium machine which is in need of some love.

    Can anyone recommend anyone? Id prefer someone who is available on Saturdays as its beyond impossible for me to drop a machine off weekdays. Someone mobile who comes to your house is a plus as well.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    Muchas gracias  

  • #2
    Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

    Originally posted by 7E4D5F584D2C0 link=1237086472/0#0 date=1237086472
    Hey there,

    Been lurking for a while, thought Id post finally.

    Im in need of some recommendations of coffee machine service technicians in Brisbane. Ive got a Gaggia Titanium machine which is in need of some love.

    Can anyone recommend anyone? Id prefer someone who is available on Saturdays as its beyond impossible for me to drop a machine off weekdays. Someone mobile who comes to your house is a plus as well.

    Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    Muchas gracias  
    Mobile and with all the parts etc on a Saturday... You could be looking a many dollars.. Min call out fee then working on a machine that requires some special tools etc etc etc.

    Would suggest there would be a couple of places in Brisy, but expect 10 day to 14 days TAT.

    Even then depending on what they find... It will be about $70 to look.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

      As your Gaggia Titanium is an auto
      I suggest you call Gilkatho in Milton
      They deal with mostly auto machines

      KK

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

        Originally posted by 406F6664734C606F6066646C646F75010 link=1237086472/1#1 date=1237103752
        Mobile and with all the parts etc on a Saturday...  You could be looking a many dollars..  Min call out fee then working on a machine that requires some special tools etc etc etc.

        Would suggest there would be a couple of places in Brisy, but expect 10 day to 14 days TAT.

        Even then depending on what they find... It will be about $70 to look.
        Im prepared to pay for the convenience and not being without a machine for too long... so no suggestions are off the wall

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

          Originally posted by 0B382A2D38590 link=1237086472/3#3 date=1237113645
          Im prepared to pay for the convenience and not being without a machine for too long... so no suggestions are off the wall

          None that comes to mind as to Mobile and on a Saturday.. May be a CS out there, but none that I know..

          If yours is two years old, it could be almost cheaper to go buy a new one at HN...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

            Originally posted by 4675676075140 link=1237086472/3#3 date=1237113645
            Im prepared to pay for the convenience and not being without a machine for too long... so no suggestions are off the wall
            From the Gilkatho web site
            http://www.gilkatho.com.au/companyinfo/default.htm

            On site service.
            Gilkatho has available field technicians to provide field repairs for people who cannot get to the workshop or whom cannot afford to be without their equipment. Additional charges apply for this service.

            KK

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

              Originally posted by 72565F5F5C5C6672564A5456390 link=1237086472/5#5 date=1237114385
              Originally posted by 4675676075140 link=1237086472/3#3 date=1237113645
              Im prepared to pay for the convenience and not being without a machine for too long... so no suggestions are off the wall  
              From the Gilkatho web site
              http://www.gilkatho.com.au/companyinfo/default.htm

              On site service.
              Gilkatho has available field technicians to provide field repairs for people who cannot get to the workshop or whom cannot afford to be without their equipment. Additional charges apply for this service.

              KK

              I agree KK, Wayne is a top contact.... However I am not sure if his teks are set up for all autos... If it is one of his, I am sure they would have all the tools / Service Kits and tricks of the trade at their finger tips.... If not, it may not be so simple...

              Rasta - You could also try another sponsor.. QCMS - La Nuova Era as they cut their teeth on all sorts of equipment...

              Your $$$ you call.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

                Originally posted by 745B52504778545B54525058505B41350 link=1237086472/4#4 date=1237114050
                If yours is two years old, it could be almost cheaper to go buy a new one at HN...
                This one just has to hold out for a couple more months as were buying a new house and Im getting a new system plumbed in (not sure what yet.. Ill be pestering for suggestions soon!)...

                Im a coffee achiever so cant do without my machine.

                Thanks for the suggestions all, Ill make a couple of calls tomorrow...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

                  Originally posted by 5467757267060 link=1237086472/7#7 date=1237115508
                  Originally posted by 745B52504778545B54525058505B41350 link=1237086472/4#4 date=1237114050
                  If yours is two years old, it could be almost cheaper to go buy a new one at HN...  
                  This one just has to hold out for a couple more months as were buying a new house and Im getting a new system plumbed in (not sure what yet.. Ill be pestering for suggestions soon!)...

                  Im a coffee achiever so cant do without my machine.

                  Thanks for the suggestions all, Ill make a couple of calls tomorrow...
                  If your into Autos... Then Gilkatho would be a first choice... Most of us stay away from them for any number of reasons... They serve a purpose, but if you like playing and pushing the beans and the outcome... Then Manual all teh way.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Coffee Machine Service in Brisbane

                    Originally posted by 5C737A786F507C737C7A78707873691D0 link=1237086472/8#8 date=1237117714
                    If your  into Autos... Then Gilkatho would be a first choice...  Most of us stay away from them for any number of reasons...   They serve a purpose, but if you like playing and pushing the beans and the outcome... Then Manual all teh way.
                    Oh yes... manual is a comin... Auto was a stop gap for a few years...

                    Coffee is a creative art... auto cheats you of that...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X