Saeco Coffee machine water tank empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saeco Coffee machine water tank empty

I have a Saeco coffee machine and recently it started giving me an error message that my water tank is empty even when its full. So I took it apart, cleaned it with an air compressor put it back together still nothin. Tried Decalcify, which worked, the water was coming out in short bursts, but once it was done it was the same problem, whether i wanted to make tea or coffee the water tank was empty. I tried taking out the little magnet in the water tank and cleaned it as well but it didnt work. I hope you guys have some other ideas for this problem

Re: Saeco Coffee machine water tank empty

Originally posted by 404D4A4B16405D240 link=1242678886/0#0 date=1242678886
    I have a Saeco coffee machine and recently it started giving me an error message that my water tank is empty even when its full. So I took it apart, cleaned it with an air compressor put it back together still nothin. Tried Decalcify, which worked, the water was coming out in short bursts, but once it was done it was the same problem, whether i wanted to make tea or coffee the water tank was empty. I tried taking out the little magnet in the water tank and cleaned it as well but it didnt work. I hope you guys have some other ideas for this problem
    Double posting is not a Good idea.. Adds to confusion..

Comment

Working...
    X