Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big shout out to Scoota Gal and Di Bella Coffee, Brisbane

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just felt like I needed to give a big thank you to Scoota Gal who responded to my "Want to buy" post.

Scoota Gal was very helpful and went out of her way to help me get my hands on a Nemox Dell Opera at a great price.

Thanks Scoota Gal

It was very assuring to know that she had given it the thumbs up before I bought it.

After making a modification to the steam wand (replaced froth enhancer with a silvia tip and extension) I contacted Di Bella Coffee on Abbotsford Road, Brisbane who were super friendly and helpful. I felt like asking for a job their after my first visit. It seems like such an enjoyable place to work. Everyone there greets you with a smile and an offer of coffee.

I booked a free hour lesson to find out how to work my new toy. The lesson they gave me was fantastic and has got me well on the way to making better coffee.

Thank you very much Di Bella. I will definitely be back to grab some more beans in the future.

Now, off to make another coffee

Re: Big shout out to Scoota Gal and Di Bella Coffee, Brisbane

The people there are fantastic.
    I`m glad we have such a place here in Brisbane.

Comment

Why thanks 10ett...it was my pleasure to see yet another person on their way to drinking great coffee in their home. Im so glad that youre happy with the machine too!

Next step for you...roasting!

Comment

I cant agree more 10ett!, the folks down at di bella are amazing, ive been around for a while(not too long), and i have never come across anything like it....ever, just simple good ol fashion home style hospitality! and not the corny type you get when people fake it, which is worse!

Comment

thanks guys... i will pass on the compliments to the team that work hard to create ..."... the ultimate coffee EXPERIENCE"

most of them are cs members and will read this... but will make sure to congratulate them on making people happy

Comment

Working...
          X