Coffee For Memory And Concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee For Memory And Concentration

Children and teenagers are out their in this sweltering heat writing their entrance exams and they need to concentrate on studying and memorizing with increased levels of alertness and overcome fatigue. You all coffee drinkers will be delighted to know that coffee helps to give them energy for studying with concentration plus memorizing all those details too with a boost in short-term memory.  8-)

Re: Coffee For Memory And Concentration

everything in moderation though

Comment

Originally posted by 7D61606F620E0 link=1243320867/0#0 date=1243320867
      Children and teenagers are out their in this sweltering heat writing their entrance exams and they need to concentrate on studying and memorizing with increased levels of alertness and overcome fatigue. You all coffee drinkers will be delighted to know that coffee helps to give them energy for studying with concentration plus memorizing all those details too with a boost in short-term memory.  8-)

We drink it for the taste

Comment

Hi Sonal,
        [/center]
        Originally posted by 2D31303F325E0 link=1243320868/0#0 date=1243320867
        Children and teenagers are out their in this sweltering heat writing their entrance exams and they need to concentrate on studying and memorizing with increased levels of alertness and overcome fatigue. You all coffee drinkers will be delighted to know that coffee helps to give them energy for studying with concentration plus memorizing all those details too with a boost in short-term memory.
        Can you refer me to an authorative source on this topic?
        Im in the age group that can use all the memory boost available and only too happy to know that Im doing my brain good as I overindulge in the sensual pleasure that is coffee, in fact I realise now, it would be quite inappropriate to be moderate.

Lindsay
        Originally posted by 293D172C7A480 link=1243320868/1#1 date=1243321092
        everything in moderation though  
        PS Everything not necessarily available but the bean is so willing.

Comment

Working...
        X